COPPED A JETPACK!

Not to thread jack or anything, but the listing price is $11,000 for a 2003 lexus is300?  Just reminds me how much of a steal i got on my 2005 car i bought just last year

To OP, hope you're not getting an IS to be used as a people carrier though because the backseat sucks. I'd rather walk than to be sitting in the back.

To OP, hope you're not getting an IS to be used as a people carrier though because the backseat sucks. I'd rather walk than to be sitting in the back.

Originally Posted by shch

One of the main reasons why I opted for the 2007 acura TL-s as opposed to the 2008 IS350....backseats are non-existent.

One of the main reasons why I opted for the 2007 acura TL-s as opposed to the 2008 IS350....backseats are non-existent.

roll.gif

I'm in the same boat

Really want an IS 300, will have about 10 g to play with (not trying to finance) and obviously want to find one with the least mileage possible/cleanest title. Would also love something like an 05 but looks like I might be looking at an 03 as well if I want good mileage.

I'm in the same boat

Really want an IS 300, will have about 10 g to play with (not trying to finance) and obviously want to find one with the least mileage possible/cleanest title. Would also love something like an 05 but looks like I might be looking at an 03 as well if I want good mileage.

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........
thanks. yeah, i still got it. 04 with 50k miles. going to drive that garbage +$! outdated girls car til it stops running. 
pimp.gif

OP- congrats on your jetpack. i hope NT didn't influence your car buying decision. if you really want opinions on cars, you're better off looking for model specific car forums instead of asking NT. and btw- if everything on it works, 10-11k for an 03 with 60k sounds like a good deal.

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........
thanks. yeah, i still got it. 04 with 50k miles. going to drive that garbage +$! outdated girls car til it stops running. 
pimp.gif

OP- congrats on your jetpack. i hope NT didn't influence your car buying decision. if you really want opinions on cars, you're better off looking for model specific car forums instead of asking NT. and btw- if everything on it works, 10-11k for an 03 with 60k sounds like a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom