Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

relatively easy copp once again showed up @ my local footlocker at 7:22 doors opened at 8 was like 8th in line copped the last 11 they had ....
pimp.gif

this shoe is amazing  ......cottt damnnn cool grey griffs next
glasses.gif

4353921818_60584681b0.jpg

congrats to all who got there pair !!!

edit forgot to add only paid 160 for these bad boys two 25 dollar footlocker cards FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

they up on NDC with no size run yet....

Nah, sold out in seconds. I bet swoosh got them all but for a pair of 9's.

You gotta do your homework for the links. Was posted incorrectly earlier in the day, fix the correction, and bang. The page worked all of a sudden.

Foams on Nike no Flash.

I thought you said they SOLD OUT when them sz9s was up???

Originally Posted by rillo561

Wow, some of you guys killed it with the discount. Good find guys, wish I had a connect.

$120 for some Foamposite One is a steal.

For real, when I first saw them up last night they didn't show they would have a discount on them. So I kept checking and refreshing hoping for the sizes to pop up and noticed $200 was crossed out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by prattn33

Picked up at the local FL...SpoiledFeet gets his 13, Airuphere23 let me know about your 11, krs1demian let me know about your 11.  Do the math, that leaves a 10.5 and a 12 up for grabs.  I am not selling for profit, just hooking up....at my cost.  If you need a 10.5 or 12 let me know.  Trying to ship all these out this afternoon.
We need more like you on NT
thanks...trying to do my part for this community...not too may heads around my way, so it's lonely out here!

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

they up on NDC with no size run yet....

Nah, sold out in seconds. I bet swoosh got them all but for a pair of 9's.

You gotta do your homework for the links. Was posted incorrectly earlier in the day, fix the correction, and bang. The page worked all of a sudden.

Foams on Nike no Flash.

I thought you said they SOLD OUT when them sz9s was up???

This is why you don't listen to newbs.

bdis,
Which FL did you hit up? I hope my dude is able to get em for me like he said. Hopefully my usual 11 doesnt fit small on me.. *crosses fingers*

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

SWOOSH SQUAD

120 never looked so good

word Rico
laugh.gif

thanks for the hookup Fam
Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

smhbastards @ FL on main st., flushing soldout w/o even tellin ppl thatthey were open w/ the gate like 4 ft off the ground. Had me & myboy waitin outside thinkin they were going 2 open while they weresellin pairs. I hate when store pull snake business.
that's why i stopped supporting that store a long time ago, @##% 'em! they barely get $#!t anyway.

howd yall get em for 120??

i got mine at footlocker at willowbrook in houston. i got there at 7.45 second in line. there was like 10 people total. i bought a 10.5 , waited for everyone else to buy their pairs. then i bought the last 2 sz 10. 3 pairs total. they only had 18 to the store. i think HOH galleria had 20 pairs

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

So Much Sole 23

PERRY

DERRELL

MOSES

SneakerFee

CaponeCartels

mykickzareG21

drillest123 

617jordanhead

SWOOSH SQUAD

120 never looked so good

i didnt pay 120 but i did pay 140 for each of mine

Just opened up here fellas... Phones are down for some reason so thats why no ones picking up. 
Come and get yer Coppers!  

Got some other goodies as well. 

Relax!!! if anybody hasnt got there pairs by tonight (which I highly doubt they r everyewhere!!) plus there will be restocks dont stress this release... I'll let time take its course see how it plays out... smh at resellers thinking they hit gold when they only found COPPER!!!!

gave up went to bed around 4:30...a text woke me up around 10 checked NDC.
eek.gif

even easier than the eggplants...I'm loving the way things have been with foams releases for me after missing out on the royals 
nerd.gif
  sz 10/10.5
nerd.gif

The problem with reselling these now is your prob only going to get 80 dollars profit. Reason being that you and tons of other people are selling the same shoes. Your crazy if you think somebody will buy yours for 400 when they can easily find one for 250 or 300. Good luck resellers. Just wait a year or two and you can double flip.

Back
Top Bottom