Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Relax!!! if anybody hasnt got there pairs by tonight (which I highly doubt they r everyewhere!!) plus there will be restocks dont stress this release... I'll let time take its course see how it plays out... smh at resellers thinking they hit gold when they only found COPPER!!!!
Dude are you serious? There won't be restocks on these, these aren't some wack Garnett 3 retro's or something...once they're gone they're gone. Let time take its course and let us all know when you spend that $260 on a pair tomorrow. Dude's from 08 talking like they know the shoe game in and out, smh.
indifferent.gif

^Damn...Im rocking that shirt right now that is in your avatar lol.
Just came back from the mall..FTL didnt have alot, i grabbed the last size 10.5 left Thank God.
Mens Sizes 11 and 12 were left at Fair Oaks Mall in Fairfax,VA
Also, The Manassas Malls Footaction USA has them today also.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by CantStopDaHustle

Anybody in NYC know where i can get a size 6? They didn't have any @ HOHNY, Footlocker 34th

7 is the smallest i believe

Happy NDC didnt work all night. saved about 8 dollars and several days of waiting.
9t0mj5.jpg
Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ im not sureif they made size 6's of these but you can use the store locator forfootlocker, type in 10453.. most of the neighboring footlockers (181stand dyckman got the most pairs) .. 181st just opened up with no line soyour best bet might be there

Thanks ya'll....no luck finding them

Just wanted to wish all NT fam good luck with these... I copped mine lik ten minutes ago... Spring break is gonna be great! Bahahaha

Tried to change my size and was told there were around 15 total pairs left...don't know how true it is. Girl said to keep checking back in case they restock

All the mom and pops in Ohio had their orders cancelled at the last second...they may end up getting some sent to them...sucks for them though...even Corporate got jacked

if you have a size 12 or 13 that you are willing to sell to a fellow Niketalker please pm me. I really want these. I had the worst time this morning. Woke up @ 7 went local mall and was # 2 in line and waited for FA to open up when the lady showed up she said all 12 and 13's are gone. So it has been a long horrible morning. Then I come back to see that NDC is out of my size this sucks. But please help a brotha out and PM me

Originally Posted by monstar

if you have a size 12 or 13 that you are willing to sell to a fellow Niketalker please pm me. I really want these. I had the worst time this morning. Woke up @ 7 went local mall and was # 2 in line and waited for FA to open up when the lady showed up she said all 12 and 13's are gone. So it has been a long horrible morning. Then I come back to see that NDC is out of my size this sucks. But please help a brotha out and PM me
Man, you should have got another size and tried to sell it and use the money to buy a 12 or trade for a 12.

I really can't believe what an easy pick-up this was. Finally the shoe gods smile on me for one release. lol

Easy pickup, walked into Villa in Hbg. Pa. and walked out.  First one in and first one out !  I'm good until the white & black VI in March.

Back
Top Bottom