Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

VAHustler wrote:

so how long was sz 12 up on NDC? i wasn't here had to go get my pair at the mall.
It was up for maybe like 5-7 minutes before all 12's were gone, it showed them still up but they were long gone within 5 minutes or so. Luckily I refreshed within a second of them putting them up and got my 12's easy.

well because you got more post I guess i'll believe you. I doubt they was up for 45min. Dudes straight beast over sz 12. Luckily i went to the mall and picked up the last 12 there.

lol thats wrong...but i never put them in my cart, dont wear a size 12.  non flash ndc didnt remove them until 45 min after they were originally put up.

Ok and? They didn't update, if you're going by your logic, that means 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and 13 all sold out at the exact same second too right?

Downtown BK has a lot jimmy jazz!!!! Both stores....cop before the ARABS copp em all to resell!!! DEATH to RESELLERS good huntin

^^ yeah broward mall only got 12 pairs. didn't even bother going out to get em.

anyhoo got my 1 pair of sz 8 and hopefully that shoetrends pre order comes thru.

Have an extra sz 11
2na4aiw.jpg

Originally Posted by Lu12190

Originally Posted by piczon1983
i got mine emiadiltly after hung up the phone with CS, stay patient, hope for the best
eek.gif
 @ that spelling.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

SMH  atall those who asked for a refund (and got it), who were angry at me forsomething I had no control over, for accusing me of overcharging on thePRESALE, for those lowballing me with offers of $170 shipped (heinsisted me he was Paypal ready)... AND NOW emailing me to see if theycan have it at the presale price. 
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
....doesn't surprise me one bit.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

loonyrobert wrote:
bdis,
Thats whats up. Glad there was more availability here in Miami unlike the Eggplants last year.
pimp.gif

actually ..it was kinda limited down here footlocker only received 12 pairs lol... but i hope ya homeboi came thru man
where did you end up going?

SMH @ that pic and your new sig. People like you ruin the game...

^^ Bro its DOG EAT DOG world out here.. People like me keep the "Game: going.. Hate all you want.. But what happens to the people who order for $290 presale?  I'm not forcing anybody to buy them. It's my price, you don't like it? Move to the next one.. I could give a FRACK-less of what you think.. Don't hate the player, hate the "game"..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

SMH, dudes backed out on me so I have an extra 10, 10.5, and maybe 11 (will know soon). Wake my butt up early and everything. PM me, first come first served

Never oredered from ndc before. How long usually untill I get a shipping confirmation?
nerd.gif

i got mine emiadiltly after hung up the phone with CS, stay patient, hope for the best

eek.gif
 @ that spelling.

And no you didn't, because Nike did not print your shipping label already, especially on a Saturday.
laugh.gif

gucci-mane.0.0.0x0.268x262.jpeg

Originally Posted by s2kray

^^ yeah broward mall only got 12 pairs. didn't even bother going out to get em.

anyhoo got my 1 pair of sz 8 and hopefully that shoetrends pre order comes thru.

i was there. wasnt bad i was like 8th in line at footlocker.
didnt have my size so i walked over to footaction and was like 3rd in line.
settled for a size bigger but they actually fit pretty good.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

FU@K NIKE THEY CAN EAT A FU%$ING DI@K I WAS UP FOR LIKE 12-14 HOURS STRAIGHT DOZE OFF FOR LIKE 5 MIN. MADE IT THROUGH ON THE LINES 3 TIMES AND NOW THEY ONLY HAVE AN 8 AND A 15 I FEEL LIKE GOING +#%+*+# VIRGINIA TECH ON THE FIRST NIKE EMPLOYEE I SEE, THIS SH!+ IS G@Y,  NEVER AGAIN, NEVER A F**KING GAIN

TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL...
You Slept hard. there was a lot of sizes up for about 45mins

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by VAHustler

VAHustler wrote:

so how long was sz 12 up on NDC? i wasn't here had to go get my pair at the mall.
It was up for maybe like 5-7 minutes before all 12's were gone, it showed them still up but they were long gone within 5 minutes or so. Luckily I refreshed within a second of them putting them up and got my 12's easy.

well because you got more post I guess i'll believe you. I doubt they was up for 45min. Dudes straight beast over sz 12. Luckily i went to the mall and picked up the last 12 there.

lol thats wrong...but i never put them in my cart, dont wear a size 12.  non flash ndc didnt remove them until 45 min after they were originally put up.

Ok and? They didn't update, if you're going by your logic, that means 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 and 13 all sold out at the exact same second too right?

haha im not saying you are wrong i was just laughing that he said i pick the other guy cus of the post count, thought it was funny.  anyways im sure they sold out in 5 mins, ive done enough online releases to know how it works.

Originally Posted by Jordman23

SMH @ that pic and your new sig. People like you ruin the game...

^^ Bro its DOG EAT DOG world out here.. People like me keep the "Game: going.. Hate all you want.. But what happens to the people who order for $290 presale?  I'm not forcing anybody to buy them. It's my price, you don't like it? Move to the next one.. I could give a FRACK-less of what you think.. Don't hate the player, hate the "game"..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

It's cool, hypebeast.  

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by bdis1986

loonyrobert wrote:
bdis,
Thats whats up. Glad there was more availability here in Miami unlike the Eggplants last year.
pimp.gif

actually ..it was kinda limited down here footlocker only received 12 pairs lol... but i hope ya homeboi came thru man
where did you end up going?

pembroke lakes ..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
 @ that spelling.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

SMH  at all those who asked for a refund (and got it), who were angry at me for something I had no control over, for accusing me of overcharging on the PRESALE, for those lowballing me with offers of $170 shipped (he insisted me he was Paypal ready)... AND NOW emailing me to see if they can have it at the presale price. 
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
....doesn't surprise me one bit.

eek.gif
   lol, i knew it was wrong but im so tired right now. and after waiting 11 plus hours at the screen it happens
roll.gif

FU@K NIKE THEY CAN EAT A FU%$ING DI@K I WAS UP FOR LIKE 12-14 HOURS STRAIGHT DOZE OFF FOR LIKE 5 MIN. MADE IT THROUGH ON THE LINES 3 TIMES AND NOW THEY ONLY HAVE AN 8 AND A 15 I FEEL LIKE GOING +#%+*+# VIRGINIA TECH ON THE FIRST NIKE EMPLOYEE I SEE, THIS SH!+ IS G@Y,  NEVER AGAIN, NEVER A F**KING GAIN

GET 'EM SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's a Nationals fitted that goes perfect with these.
nerd.gif

Copped with ease from DTLR.

Will probably pick up another pair when the other stores get their shipments in.

Originally Posted by Griff

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.

yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

GET 'EM SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom