Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Scooped a 12 and a 9 on NDC this morning. I heard about a guy who got into an accident trying to go to Lennox Mall to scoop the foams.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Never oredered from ndc before. How long usually untill I get a shipping confirmation?
nerd.gif

i got mine emiadiltly after hung up the phone with CS, stay patient, hope for the best

Originally Posted by Lu12190

Never oredered from ndc before. How long usually untill I get a shipping confirmation?
nerd.gif

i got mine emiadiltly after hung up the phone with CS, stay patient, hope for the best

eek.gif
 @ that spelling.

And no you didn't, because Nike did not print your shipping label already, especially on a Saturday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

VAHustler wrote:

so how long was sz 12 up on NDC? i wasn't here had to go get my pair at the mall.
It was up for maybe like 5-7 minutes before all 12's were gone, it showed them still up but they were long gone within 5 minutes or so. Luckily I refreshed within a second of them putting them up and got my 12's easy.

well because you got more post I guess i'll believe you. I doubt they was up for 45min. Dudes straight beast over sz 12. Luckily i went to the mall and picked up the last 12 there.

382701918.jpg

so here is what it looked like last night at footaction
382691228.jpg
382691248.jpg

but me and the wifey walk away with our pairs, hope everybody got their pair

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

SWOOSH SQUAD

120 never looked so good

what time did they drop fam. i couldn't wait any longer and just headed up to Frisco
around 6:30 am

Sneakerst can you overnight mines? lol haha usps priority 2-3 days. Something.

jk. But yeah smh at all those who asked for a refund....wasnt able to obtain in the city..nor ndc..and now is asking for a pair at the presale price..

shame.shame.shame.

FU@K NIKE THEY CAN EAT A FU%$ING DI@K I WAS UP FOR LIKE 12-14 HOURS STRAIGHT DOZE OFF FOR LIKE 5 MIN. MADE IT THROUGH ON THE LINES 3 TIMES AND NOW THEY ONLY HAVE AN 8 AND A 15 I FEEL LIKE GOING +#%+*+# VIRGINIA TECH ON THE FIRST NIKE EMPLOYEE I SEE, THIS SH!+ IS G@Y,  NEVER AGAIN, NEVER A F**KING GAIN

Woke up at 10. Walked into my spot.. Copped 3 pairs.. Walked into another copped another 3, done deal.. Scooped one up for my cousin..

1jkxzq.jpg

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

SWOOSH SQUAD

120 never looked so good

what time did they drop fam. i couldn't wait any longer and just headed up to Frisco
around 6:30 am
damn what happened to 9-915 pst.
laugh.gif
 I could of got another pair when i got home. But big ups to folks that copped on NDC and waited it out.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Monday is a holiday so you should see shipping confirmation on probably Tuesday afternoon/night.

Yeah they're usually pretty fast about shipping...probably Tuesday like he said. For the Space Jams I got em on Christmas eve with reg shipping.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

VAHustler wrote:

so how long was sz 12 up on NDC? i wasn't here had to go get my pair at the mall.
It was up for maybe like 5-7 minutes before all 12's were gone, it showed them still up but they were long gone within 5 minutes or so. Luckily I refreshed within a second of them putting them up and got my 12's easy.

well because you got more post I guess i'll believe you. I doubt they was up for 45min. Dudes straight beast over sz 12. Luckily i went to the mall and picked up the last 12 there.

lol thats wrong...but i never put them in my cart, dont wear a size 12.  non flash ndc didnt remove them until 45 min after they were originally put up.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

nice MJsaver .... i need these in my possession asap-ness
Thnx, sup Swerve...

Im sure youll get yours, youve been STALKIN these longer than everybody else.

Next stop EGGPLANTS.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

FU@K NIKE THEY CAN EAT A FU%$ING DI@K I WAS UP FOR LIKE 12-14 HOURS STRAIGHT DOZE OFF FOR LIKE 5 MIN. MADE IT THROUGH ON THE LINES 3 TIMES AND NOW THEY ONLY HAVE AN 8 AND A 15 I FEEL LIKE GOING +#%+*+# VIRGINIA TECH ON THE FIRST NIKE EMPLOYEE I SEE, THIS SH!+ IS G@Y,  NEVER AGAIN, NEVER A F**KING GAIN

TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL...

loonyrobert wrote:
bdis,
Thats whats up. Glad there was more availability here in Miami unlike the Eggplants last year.
pimp.gif

actually ..it was kinda limited down here footlocker only received 12 pairs lol... but i hope ya homeboi came thru man

Back
Top Bottom