Cops Crash Pool Party...

ak3c5b1.gif

I'm usually pro-cop/anti-suspect but I can't defend these cops here. They're a bunch of young high school kids, what are they going to do? Just calmly question the kids and that's it. If they weren't disruptive, tell the 911 callers everything is good. No need to manhandle some of them. None of them kids looked like thugs to begin with, because for one thing, thugs don't swim. I still wish to know the whole story though. Texas has the most conservative racist whites though, so no surprises here.

Why not be pro-justice/anti-crime?

Being pro cop means you side with them initially no matter what instead of looking at the facts

Yeah, this guy did nothing but escalate things

Amazing how people claim the teens were cursing and being disrespectful but this guy was cursing at everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not be pro-justice/anti-crime?

Being pro cop means you side with them initially no matter what instead of looking at the facts
Oh God, please don't start him up again. He already showed his true colors on minorities in the Baltimore shooting thread.

Again, I'm betting that was a trip and save and not an intended metal gear solid grey fox maneuver. :lol:

Last edited:
Idk if this was posted already because I haven't had time to go through the posts since this morning. But here is a video of the guy who filmed the girl getting man handled tell his account of what happened.

I'm usually pro-cop/anti-suspect but I can't defend these cops here. They're a bunch of young high school kids, what are they going to do? Just calmly question the kids and that's it. If they weren't disruptive, tell the 911 callers everything is good. No need to manhandle some of them. None of them kids looked like thugs to begin with, because for one thing, thugs don't swim. I still wish to know the whole story though. Texas has the most conservative racist whites though, so no surprises here.
Are they witches?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom