Cops Crash Pool Party...

But but he had 30lbs of gear on in the sun tho. There was no acceptable excuse or reason why dude went rogue.

and somehow those 30lbs werent a factor when that plus his body weight were completely on top of that little girl, fam that little girl could have been the devil, you just dont over power a minor like that, let alone a female, dude legit could have broken her spine...

Chill,  I haven't joined the everything is racial bandwagon yet. I take these things on a case by case basis unlike people like you.

Don't get too excited. :lol:

Thats how I look at it as well I just dont automatically put ever incident with seperate races as a act of racism was it handled poorly **** yeah no doubt and if im a idiot because of it hand me my name tag then

I dont see it as a race issue I understand that some of you have your minds already made up about it regardless and I respect thay so we will have to agree to disagree but at least we agree on one thing and thats how poorly it was handled by the officer

The idea of being in power is pretty damn Strong drug...

Edit... Stupid ******* NT mobile... That was meant for lionblood not simple jack...

Last edited:
Son pulled his gun on some scrawny teenage kids and the only reason why they acted the way they did was because they were trying to help the girl out after she got straight manhandled by a grown man.

Doesn't seem like a bad set of kids to me...

Racist neighbor: There's a bunch of black people outside my house, smoking weed and holding guns. Hurry I think they are trying to rob me.

Cop: Runs in (all excited cause he thinks he's finally having some action in this boring safe neighborhood", barrel rolls in, finds kids....adrenaline still running. Proceeds to act a fool.

Dude probably geeked up on some type of drugs.

These "not about race" people are hilarious. Im convinced their logic is that it can only be about race if a black person gets called the n-word.

Can't stand cops like officer barrel roll

Hot head, has a clear bias, and can't assess the situation.

Had to show he's in charge by man-handling a small teenage girl :x

Went for the gun quick as hell :smh:

Last edited:
this fool...

Eric Casebolt was previously sued for racial discrimination, excessive force, & sexual assault

The white McKinney, Texas, cop who was recorded on a now-viral video tackling a black teen girl and pointing his gun at two unarmed black teens was previously accused of racial bias and sexual assault by a man he arrested in 2007.

Federal court documents show that David Eric Casebolt and other officers were sued in 2008 in federal court for racial profiling, harassment, failure to render aid and sexual assault.

The handwritten lawsuit was filed by Albert E. Brown Jr., who was being held in jail on pending charges related to the traffic stop at the time.

Brown accused Casebolt of reaching into his “private area” and pulling his pants “down below ankles” during the traffic stop.

Brown was parked on the wrong side of a road in McKinney, according to the civil complaint. Casebolt told Brown he was going to write him a ticket for the traffic offense, but then said he saw two marijuana seeds and an open container in the car.

Brown said Casebolt also remarked about the “white girls” who were with him and made comments about him and his clothes.

In their response to the lawsuit, the officers claimed that Keith had to grab Brown when the suspect reached for Casebolt’s gun. (of course)

http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/eric-...-pull-pants-down-federal-documents-dismissed/

Honestly yes
if a officer asked a group of white kids to leave because they are not allowed yes I could see it happening
post a video of a black cop unfairly manhandling a white 14 y/o girl and kneeling on her back and I swear to god I will PayPal you $10

But it's not about race :rolleyes

Seems like most officers that use excessive force/profiling always have a history of it.

Last edited:
race of the cop has no bearing on whether something has to do with race or if its racially motivated. Theyre all blue and take part in the police culture that allows cops to believe whatever they do in any situation is justified. Now what makes things like this about race is that victims of this kind of nonsense are overwhelmingly of one race.

Last edited:
^ camera man couldn't have been any more irritating.

What did the "barrel roll" cop have in hand when he was running around. Looks like a flashlight but why would he have a flashlight out?

Honestly yes
if a officer asked a group of white kids to leave because they are not allowed yes I could see it happening
post a video of a black cop unfairly manhandling a white 14 y/o girl and kneeling on her back and I swear to god I will PayPal you $10

Man those white teenagers talk all kinds of **** to cops.

"**** you man, my uncles a cop" and nothing happens. :lol:

Last edited:
Protest is the necessary pre-cursor to change. Because protest is an awakening, a voice-finding, a reclaiming, and community-making.

In protest, a new community emerges. Folks who never otherwise would come together, become friends, become family. This is power, y'all.

Protest is not "the answer." We know. Protest is community-building, it is solidarity, it is a reclaiming of power -- a beginning.

View media item 1573782View media item 1573783View media item 1573784

^^^ you post that but forgetting mention PROPER protest. Not all of them are created equal. A riot with looting could be considered protest. We've already had that discussion here over ferguson

Last edited:
^ camera man couldn't have been any more irritating.

What did the "barrel roll" cop have in hand when he was running around. Looks like a flashlight but why would he have a flashlight out?

They use their flashlights as sort of a baton sometimes. I'm sure there's some tactical reason for it. Probably also looks more intimidating to have someone come at you with something in their hand that looks like a gun. Funny thing is if you're a civilian, that's what gets you killed.

^^^ you post that but forgetting mention PROPER protest. Not all of them are created equal. A riot with looting could be considered protest. We've already had that discussion here over ferguson

Only the media and ignorant folks who follow it believe riot=protest

Back
Top Bottom