Cops Crash Pool Party...

Sickening story. Kids didn't do anything wrong, based on what I've been seeing online. It was a graduation party at the gated community pool, and they had passes. There were some adults there that didn't like their presence and made slick comments about the kids needing to go back to their section 8 houses.

Naturally, most teenagers aren't going to take those kinds of words lightly. Words were exchanged and someone called the police. I'm just glad that nobody was killed. If I was that girl's father I would be on a rampage. How dare you handle a young woman like that....

The crazy thing about all this is the incident and comment that started this whole thing. A girl gets told "Go back to section 8" by an adult white women and doesn't comply. When it became clear that this comment was not appreciated the adult decided to get violent with children and then call the police because she knew they would be all over black teens like "white on rice". She without a doubt knew that the MPD would come to her rescue from the teens. 

The only question I have is what happened to the guy that tried to defend the young lady? When they brought him back in cuffs he was coughing up blood. He is the true victim here.

#JusticeOrElse

What I assumed to have happened. It appears that the kids have better race relations than the adults, which is probably the saddest part of it all.

I understand the cops were called there so essentially they were TRYING to do their job, but the whole things screams reckless, and power trippy. Two things that don't make for good policing. And I'm not gonna shout racism (in regards to the cops) across the rooftops, but it does stink of it.

No need to drop that pic, and the usual undercover klan members will find a way to reach as to why that force was needed for those teens vs the luxury the bikers had

Last edited:
My boy just sent me this vid. Cops were wildin out. They're just kids
mean.gif

Can you citizens arrest a cop you see doing bad?

Cops have all the power. Unions run things. Yet we pay their salaries

Last edited:
Really boils my blood. The thing is as everyday citizens we are absolutely powerless to someone wearing a badge. He came in on a total power trip.

I will say that arguing and ignoring when a cop is telling you to do something is never going to end well. If hes in there powertripping trying to argue with him wont help. Its a shame they are above reason and are hardly ever in the wrong, but you wont win the argument.

Jimmies aint even rustled.

Should of got away when asked the previous 5x.

Yall keep testing em like they aint lookin fora reason.

hah yeah.... get approached by multiple people and you expect him to pull out a single use weapon
Yeah, due to a situation HE CREATED......Cops want to start ****, and then when stuff pops off they claim they had no other choice. Pahlease

Enablers like you make these excuses actually feasible 

Yeah, due to a situation HE CREATED......Cops want to start ****, and then when stuff pops off they claim they had no other choice. Pahlease

Enablers like you make these excuses actually feasible 
this is true.

This could be what started it all :nerd:

Could be brah

Buzzfeed as an article with accounts of the events from some of the kids that were there

Apparently a white lady was upset at the presence of the black kids. Said someone racist, some people got hyped back at her, a fight broke out. Lady call the cops.

More details will probably come out soon doe. But I would bet money the part about the racist comments is true. The media gonna play up the harassment and acting like thugs angle

And one of the usual clown gonna come in there and defend that cop's behaviour.

im tired of prejudice white people.

God knows I am

Call me a racist I really don't care cause this country would've struggled without my ancestors. In turn these white racist who have a lineage of privilege because of my ancestors still look at us as lesser, as animals, and scum.

And white folks and buck dancers please save the "my grandparents were immigrants" narrative because they did all they could to fit in with American white society when they came here. Italian and a Russian community might not like each other but they'll find a common bond when it comes to disliking black people.

Last edited:
When a cop tells you stay down, stay the **** down. When he tells you to leave, leave it aint that hard. We all know how cops are theyre hoping you act up so they can use some force on you. 

Last edited:
Dudes really tried to square up against a cop and wonder why he pulled the gun out

But actions towards the girl were way over the top smh dude is getting reinstated anyways so it don't even matter

im tired of prejudice white people.

God knows I am

Call me a racist I really don't care cause this country would've struggled without my ancestors. In turn these white racist who have a lineage of privilege because of my ancestors still look at us as lesser, as animals, and scum.

And white folks and buck dancers please save the "my grandparents were immigrants" narrative because they did all they could to fit in with American white society when they came here. Italian and a Russian community might not like each other but they'll find a common bond when it comes to disliking black people.

THIS.

Last edited:
These racist *** cops just getting bold now. This punk wrestling a lil girl on the ground. Had all the black kids sitting on the ground while the white kids just walked by.

Look like something from the 1950's.
I tell people this daily, but they don't want to believe me till **** like this happens
mean.gif

call me what you want, I don't hang out in areas highly populated by white folks

These racist *** cops just getting bold now. This punk wrestling a lil girl on the ground. Had all the black kids sitting on the ground while the white kids just walked by.

Look like something from the 1950's.
I tell people this daily, but they don't want to believe me till **** like this happens :smh:

call me what you want, I don't hang out in areas highly populated by white folks

this too. there's mad areas in Texas that you CANNOT GO TO if you're black. On some Emmitt Till ****. This shouldnt be the case in 2015. :smh:

both sides are wrong from what i saw

cop was power trippin

and the kids were on that hype "i know people are recording, so imma act out"

I didn't see anyone "act out". the cop was wrestling with the girl for no reason, and when her friends reacted they got a gun pulled on them and ran. these cops are just disgusting :smh:

Use to work in McKinney at one point and I've felt a bit unwanted around town at times.
The cop there are always extra though.
This video is disgusting, got me heated.

“Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic,” he said. “[The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.”
You can't make this **** up man 

Back
Top Bottom