Corinne Bailey Rae Is Back

Just finished listening to the new album and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to see she's back.

album is fiyah. feel like the first time is my fav track so far. my ex put me on cbr so that song remind me of her even tho i miss her more now that i hearthat song>:
mad.gif

This album is amazing. She will be getting my money.

"Closer" is definitely my favorite song.

i couldn't find it in target...didn't think till now to go across the street to best buy smh @ me

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

'Put Your Records On' is one of my favourite tracks ever, it always make me feel good.
pimp.gif
THIS. Ive literally listend to this song about 100 times the past day and a half.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i couldn't find it in target...didn't think till now to go across the street to best buy smh @ me
Target still doesn't have it
tired.gif
But I did buy a copy from BB. Sooooooooooooo worth it. Perfect music for rainy days.

Originally Posted by ellimaCecyoJ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Target still doesn't have it
tired.gif
But I did buy a copy from BB. Sooooooooooooo worth it. Perfect music for rainy days.

BB sold out...probably didn't have alot to begin with but i had to go to Barnes and Noble and pay 20

Started listening to the album a few weeks ago and haven't stopped playing it yet.

Even if I can't understand a good bit of the stuff she's saying, it still sounds good.

My favorite track is "The Sea".

Like A Star is my all-time favorite song by her. And then 'Are You Here' ... I guess she has a way of putting her best tracks first.

Trouble Sleeping, Choux Pastry Heart, Call Me When You Get This. Love 'em all.

Shout out to VH1 for putting me on back in the day with their "Artists You Should Hear"

This album is definitely appreciated. Just what I needed in my rotation.

...Corrine has that one element that British R&B/ Soul artist has provided for the latter half of the decade. Their approach to music has been different from that of American artist, and the outcome has been/ is very refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom