CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

This rumor was rejected by the LAPD.....they have refused to give out any further details of the case. My guess is they are zeroing in on the suspects.

Nah they're waiting for the toxicology reports to come back.. which is gonna take "several weeks"? Seriously? :x

"I know the police are saying that the body was placed in the tank much later, and they can't find any wounds. If this is true, then what I believe happened is the suspect missed shooting Elisa, and simply shut the lid, latched it shut, and left her to die in the tank."

From WebSleuths.. a theory that makes sense. No water in her lungs, maybe she died of starvation.. no bullet wounds, stab wounds, etc.

"I know the police are saying that the body was placed in the tank much later, and they can't find any wounds. If this is true, then what I believe happened is the suspect missed shooting Elisa, and simply shut the lid, latched it shut, and left her to die in the tank."

From WebSleuths.. a theory that makes sense. No water in her lungs, maybe she died of starvation.. no bullet wounds, stab wounds, etc.

Possibly. Never thought of this like that.

Yea, this theory was brought up before, due to the fact that there was a routine water test on Feb 14th and the result came back normal. Which means the body must have been placed in the tank after the fact. Which lead to the next possibility: someone involved must know about this routine of the hotel, thus a staff is in question.

From my work experience, dealing with different contractors. A water test is done annually or semi annually . But most of the time probably 7 out of every ten visits. They never really do these test. They just BS the readings and levels, Just a FYI.

If you die of starvation in a tank of water you will have water in your lungs.

It hasn't been said whether or not there was water in her lungs, just that the autopsy was inconclusive. I would imagine after 19 days submerged in water there would be water everywhere inside the body but it would be difficult to tell if the water was "breathed" in or just seeped in. It's all speculation since they haven't said anything about the autopsy.

On the real though, it is dam near impossible for me to believe she got in that tank on her own. The average person wouldn't even think twice about those tanks let alone know what they were, or that there was plain tap water in there, or that they could actually get inside it somehow. That goes for the killer too. I would think if it was just some spur of the moment killing by some sex offender they would have hid the body under the tanks, average person wouldn't have thought to or taken the extra effort to get that body inside the tank. This is someone who has experience killing, doesn't panic. And someone who has experience with water tanks, either at this hotel or elsewhere.

If you have no mechanical background, you ain't getting inside no water tower. If the girl committed Suicide why would she go the that length to stash her own body in a hard access water tower. I've been a mechanical and building engineer for 6 years. No plain Jane is gonna go through the trouble of doing all that without knowing how to do it. My vote, look at the maintenance people. Been saying it all along.

The killer is definitely an experienced one that has done something like this before that's for sure

I thought that at first til I broke it down.

An experienced killer would have known that eventually, that water was gonna raise a problem and her body would be found. Since he dumped it in water, it preserved her body better than if he had just left her hidden on the roof. And a water tank? Like everyone keeps saying, it's not a normal joes idea to hide a dead body in a water supply tank on the top of a hotel.. Making him stick out like a sore thumb. Either he's a maintenance worker, or he's someone who knows about those tanks and what doors are locked / unlocked. The list of possibilities gets cut dramatically because of his choices.

Also, to the person who said that they don't know if there was water in her lungs, I thought they determined that there wasn't? Wouldn't that be found in the autopsy?

Last edited:
Someone posted a picture of the panel in the elevator that Elisa was in on 2/23.

The button for floor 15 doe..
nerd.gif
69308_Untitled-1.gif

Nah b. I'm good on this thread cuz.

Any updates on this? Tried reading through some of those websleuths threads but couldn't find anything conclusive

Was this thread cleaned up or did nobody in here really post anything related to the movie "Dark Water"? This exact scene being in that is creepy as mother F. I was hella into this case a few months back and jus saw NT had a thread.

Back
Top Bottom