Could a women's National soccer team beat the worst MLS team?

Im not a huge soccer fan, but my friends who are always talk about how terrible the MLS is.  So could the best National women's team beat a horrible MLS team?

Im not a huge soccer fan, but my friends who are always talk about how terrible the MLS is.  So could the best National women's team beat a horrible MLS team?

Yes. They would destroy them. Alot of these women's NTs pass and defend much better than the men, with a huge example being USA. 

Yes. They would destroy them. Alot of these women's NTs pass and defend much better than the men, with a huge example being USA. 

I honestly think if they both played to their physical best, the worst MLS team would win. There would still be IMO a massive speed difference

I honestly think if they both played to their physical best, the worst MLS team would win. There would still be IMO a massive speed difference

Seeing the way wambach has been good with her head, she should be able to get a few goals from set pieces

Seeing the way wambach has been good with her head, she should be able to get a few goals from set pieces

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

Ban me for that, I don't %%%@+#% care.  That's the most idiotic statement I've read in a long %%%@+#% time.

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

Ban me for that, I don't %%%@+#% care.  That's the most idiotic statement I've read in a long %%%@+#% time.

Like someone said above: SPEED. They are probably equally skilled but just looking at it men just play waaaaay faster. Both genders are entertaining tho
pimp.gif

Like someone said above: SPEED. They are probably equally skilled but just looking at it men just play waaaaay faster. Both genders are entertaining tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

calm the @#$% down
laugh.gif

I guess you haven't watched how the US men play lately? I'm not saying the US women could beat the US men, due to the obvious physical difference, but the US strategy is to long ball it all the @#$%@$ time when they're behind, and we end up giving the ball right back to the opposition instead of being patient and maintaining possession. The US women players play smarter than the US men, and that is why they would destroy the worst MLS team. How is that so hard to believe? You really think that womens national teams can't beat the Vancouver Whitecaps????
laugh.gif

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

calm the @#$% down
laugh.gif

I guess you haven't watched how the US men play lately? I'm not saying the US women could beat the US men, due to the obvious physical difference, but the US strategy is to long ball it all the @#$%@$ time when they're behind, and we end up giving the ball right back to the opposition instead of being patient and maintaining possession. The US women players play smarter than the US men, and that is why they would destroy the worst MLS team. How is that so hard to believe? You really think that womens national teams can't beat the Vancouver Whitecaps????
laugh.gif

All the men team would have to do is play tough and not that soft soccer that is usually shown. knock the broads down a couple time they will lose their spirits.

All the men team would have to do is play tough and not that soft soccer that is usually shown. knock the broads down a couple time they will lose their spirits.

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

calm the @#$% down
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are an idiot. there is no way that a team full woman will beat a team full of men that playprofessional soccer? they will straight up get over powered.

You're a %%%@+#% idiot.

calm the @#$% down
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you are an idiot. there is no way that a team full woman will beat a team full of men that playprofessional soccer? they will straight up get over powered.

Back
Top Bottom