Could Big KRIT go down as the GOAT southern rapper?

I say its possible.. With the quality of work he's dropping now I can only imagine what else he has up his sleeves..

Itz some real trolls in this thread too lol

Dude has been on fire, and I'm sure we all know it.  He has dropped mixtapes that could be great albums for most artists, he is a producer, and one of the more lyrical MC's with a southern drawl.

The great Southern MC's are well known

Scarface

TI

Big Boi

Bun B

Luda

I think KRIT has the potential to outdo all of them.  He has lyrics, production, and great content.

thoughts?
i think KRIT is the best from the south out right now. I think he's better than Cole  (no one else count), but he's nowhere near GOAT imo.

i also think Killer Mike should be top 5 before TIP and Luda.

Am I the only one that thinks mentioning J.Cole in the same sentence with Big Krit is a lil disrespectful..
I rock wit Cole but homie aint on the same level as Krit.. Krit is like a ounce of OG and Cole is like sum good Mid.. Both will get u high but we both know what tha real deal is..

I like Krit. A lot. If he continues to be as consistent as he's been I would agree he'd be in the same vein as artists and groups like Outkast, UGK, Lil Wayne, Geto Boys, 3 6, and SUC etc. My opinion anyway..

Last edited:
Yes he can he already has classic back to back tapes if he keeps it up I dont see why not. Production and lyrics are there :smokin He is the best in the south rite now imo

He's good but he hasn't dropped anything seeing Aquemini, The Diary, Ridin' Dirty, etc. I'd take Killer Mike and his last couple projects over Krit and Cole's stuff too.

LOL at Cole's album being a classic and Jeezy being the best southern rapper ever. I know we all have the right to our own opinions but come on.

Cole album was damn good and Jeezy is a top 5 rap artist from the south. I don't care that he ain't got bars but he has definitely left his mark. Personally it's TI, Jeezy, Ball and G, UGK, Scarface, Outkast....

On to my dude Krizzle, absolutely! Son just has to show and prove over his next three studio albums. He has to prove that he can make the same quality of an album as his mixtapes while dealing with sample clearances(Cole has did it 2x now). He can never drop another LFTU. I don't care how classic his mixtapes are, I need at least 2 classic studio albums and he is more than capable of delivering that.

He also has to get a tad less predictable. I want him to switch it up and fall off the car talk for a bit. He spends too much time on the subject.

there's a lot of history & classics when looking at artists from the south... but krit has been making a name for himself for awhile now & i look forward to seeing him continue to make his mark on the game. his discography right now is incredible & he's got tapes that would make for GREAT albums. he's an all around versatile artist too who can bring it lyrically, can sing, & who's production has a lot of old school elements with the samples he goes for giving it sort of a timeless feel. i really look forward to what else he can bring to the game in the years to come.

Am I the only one that thinks mentioning J.Cole in the same sentence with Big Krit is a lil disrespectful..
I rock wit Cole but homie aint on the same level as Krit.. Krit is like a ounce of OG and Cole is like sum good Mid.. Both will get u high but we both know what tha real deal is..

nah its just you. both are cut from the same cloth. boring but talented rappers.

Cole can't **** with Krit production wise or lyrically.
indifferent.gif

KRIT's delivery is slick as F though. :pimp:

"Yeah that's me, yeah that's right, so throwed off the drank that I'm outta sight."

"By the time ya probably heard this, I was on another first *****."

I HOPE Big Krit goes down as the best Southern rapper of all time..it'll be hard hard topping what Luda/Gucci/TI/Jeezy have done so far hough.

Back
Top Bottom