Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Can you believe this? What I saw on ebay was a pair of fake Bred 11's with the red Jordan XI cover box and a black Jordan XI signature box. Now that is ridiculous isn't it? Kind of got you thinking that JB is releasing the Jordan 11 Breds this year...however..I'm thinking there won't be any Bred 11's made this year (unless they make Bred 11 lows in the 1995/1996 pack). It would be nice if they had released the Bred 11's mid this year...then...sweet! But I doubt it would be this year! Let it be next year!!!!
ff626ab3db22aab46df7f62988d021aa4cc5b1be.pjpeg

if its the black/red, i'd be all like i dunno if i'll cop

hmmmmmm
tumblr_ly81spbUXr1qbohddo1_400.gif

but in the end i won't be able to resist

To me it should be Columbias this year and Bred's next year. That way the hype for XI's can simmer down. I'm thinking not that many people would be into Columbias anyway and that would give anybody who want one a chance to get a pair. If Breds were to release this year, then the hype would be a bit too intense. That should happen next year! (2013) But JB can do what ever they want. If they want to release Breds this year, then do it.

LOL @ everyone sayin they should do columbias so the hype dies down JB wants the exact opposite of that

not at all... The Columbia's are long over due...they maybe the most underrated XIs...easily better than the Cool Greys.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I really hope the Columbias drop. Drop the black/reds in 2013.

And if they do drop the Columbias this year the hype will still be there. I think the Concord release may have shocked many of you. In my area, what happened with the Concord release happened with every Jordan Brand Xmas release, as far back as the white/fire red 5s. Prior releases probably werent as wild but a lot of people showed up. The key thing people seem to forget is that it was Xmas time. Xmas plus AJ 11 equals chaos. The most popular Jordan shoe releasing at the time when people spend the most money.

Drop the Columbia's this year so that I can sit the insanity out. The Concord release was crazy, but if they drop the Black/Red's this year, last year will seem like child's play.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Drop the Columbia's this year so that I can sit the insanity out. The Concord release was crazy, but if they drop the Black/Red's this year, last year will seem like child's play.

This.
I want the Columbias to drop too because they were just out in the CDP.

The Columbias have been out since what, '01?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

This.
I want the Columbias to drop too because they were just out in the CDP.

The Columbias have been out since what, '01?

Wouldn't put it past JB to release something so soon after using the CDP gimmick to get people to buy an extra pair of shoes that they probably didn't want in the first place.

They haven't been shy about dropping the same shoes over and over while leaving others in the vault.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

drop them both !!! lol..Columbia's on Black Friday and Breds the traditional Christmas release

This!
OMG, I couldn't imagine the hysteria that would occur.

This would be the Concord release x10000000000000!

I believe JB learned about the Concords and wouldn't release  2 highly anticipated sneakers that close to the holiday season when everyone and they mama gonna try and get a pair.

If so, make like 10,000 pairs each and not like 4,000.

drop them both !!! lol..Columbia's on Black Friday and Breds the traditional Christmas release

This!

I believe JB learned about the Concords and wouldn't release  2 highly anticipated sneakers that close to the holiday season when everyone and they mama gonna try and get a pair.

more than 10,000. Im confident concords worldwide were in the 100,000's

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This!

more than 10,000. Im confident concords worldwide were in the 100,000's

We'll surely I was speaking for the US. I know that. Lol.
I prefer the Columbias to release Christmas.

I agree with everyone that wants the Columbias to release this year. The breds are great, but the 2008 CDP release was fairly recent.

Besides, I would actually camp out for the Columbias. They're one of the few (basically) all-white Jordan's that I love.

It would have been nice if Breds did release for the 2012 Holiday season, but instead let it be the Columbias. Let the Bred 11's drop in 2013 holiday season. Please! And if they do, let them be made with varsity red (or true red). But I would specifically, prefer varsity red.

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpeg

Kind of like these 2001 Breds.

^How many times are you gonna post that pic? We get it. It's even in your avy.

Anyway, what if they did a pack with the Breds and Columbias?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

^How many times are you gonna post that pic? We get it. It's even in your avy.

Anyway, what if they did a pack with the Breds and Columbias?!
eek.gif
That would be pretty nice! I would definitely cop it too. It's a concept worth dreaming about, as JB would probably never do that.

Columbias will be sitting in peoples closets at least in the north east. That is the furthest thing from a shoe worn in the winter!!

Back
Top Bottom