Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

JB riding the XI's to the grave
laugh.gif
smh

Prefer Columbias...only Bred XIs I want are the OGs...that white line on top of the patent leather...*begins search*

Sorry for the triple post, fellas. My computer wigged out on me and I kept on clicking refresh.

Originally Posted by Blazilla

Columbias will be sitting in peoples closets at least in the north east. That is the furthest thing from a shoe worn in the winter!!

True.
But either of them will be sitting in my closet (Buffalo, NY) regardless.

I wouldn't wear these in the winter, just like the Concords.

I'd be happy with either one. I was so happy about the CDPs until I actually wore them. Bleh. Sold the pack, been looking for a pair of 01s for a little bit. Never owned Columbias but wouldn't be opposed to trying to get a pair. Key word: trying.

I think JB is gonna drop the Columbias this year though sadly and save the best for last

I honestly don't think the hysteria would be the same as the Concord release. Yes, the Breds are popular and many peoples' favorite pair, but the Concords had not been released in a decade that's why there was so much hype and hysteria. I could be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

I honestly don't think the hysteria would be the same as the Concord release. Yes, the Breds are popular and many peoples' favorite pair, but the Concords had not been released in a decade that's why there was so much hype and hysteria. I could be wrong tho.

Sometimes its the colorway, sometimes its the history.
The concords had both.

While the Columbia's haven't dropped in over a decade, I see the Breds coming out before because of the Bred 4s and Bred 13s (rumored) to come out this year.

We'll have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The concords had both.

While the Columbia's haven't dropped in over a decade, I see the Breds coming out before because of the Bred 4s and Bred 13s (rumored) to come out this year.

That's what you may think but I don't think it's true. Just because the Bred 4's and Bred 13's are rumored to come out this year that does not mean that the Bred 11's are gonna drop this year! Let the Bred 11's drop next year! (2013)

Might as well send my cousin the UK the bread for these now smh...

the hype will be even worse than this past XI release...Im not doing a full day of camping...lol

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The concords had both.

Its always about the colorway... Its never NOT about the colorway. 
History means nothing in this fight to survive on early weekend mornings to line up for shoes. Its all about which color is dropping... 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by drich2345

when they ganna drop the xi lows again?! I'm need a pair of low cherry's
I need a pair of the red and snakeskin lows.
I could be mistaken but they has only been confirmation on one or two colorways and the cherry red lows, snakeskin, and baby blue lows aren't one of them.....YET.  I wouldnt mind gettin a fresh pair of them all tho, eventhough I just unDS'd my cherry's so they are practically brand new. Still could use a fresh pair tho!! As for the breds, I would definitely cop but would much rather get a fresh all white pair of columbias. It's their time!

for some reason i have a feeling jb is gonna release the breds and columbias this year but in a pack

something like champion all star pack or something

there not gonna skip on the All Star Columbia's

they gave us the imo gosh awful non og cw cool greys

they wont leave us hanging without a classic like the Columbia

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

for some reason i have a feeling jb is gonna release the breds and columbias this year but in a pack

something like champion all star pack or something

there not gonna skip on the All Star Columbia's

they gave us the imo gosh awful non og cw cool greys

they wont leave us hanging without a classic like the Columbia

This will really cause ARMAGEDDON!
30t6p3b.gif

columbias should release xmas because thats wintertime/snow and a white shoe would go wit the theme...while the breds should drop black friday...but imo i dont think the breds will drop this year because y release the low version earlier in the year then the breds a couple months later

Back
Top Bottom