Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

It would make no sense if the breds released again
30t6p3b.gif
if its a sell out it makes plenty of sense.  if you dont need them, pass.

JB, Please don't drop the breds this year. Drop them next year! (2013). Aight! Give the hype some rest until next year!

Hopefully they do come out. The CDPs were so crappy I couldn't even wear them. I gave them away to a friend.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by WonderBred

Black & Red Space Jams.  That's a new one, I may use that term....
smile.gif

laugh.gif
Sad thing is he was dead serious
30t6p3b.gif

Child please...I've had my Bred XIs since '01.  I don't even need them to drop, mine can still pass as DS 10 years later.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

<----------- The Columbia my Favorite XI's just check out the avi i will be copping two pairs i don't see alot of Chaos behind these though..

You're crazy.  Now that the Concord madness took place, more people are hip to Jordan reselling than ever.  Sucks!  I even had a guy that doesn't wear kicks or know much about them ask me to take him to get the Concords after the fact -- for reselling purposes.  No, I'm not doing that.  Seriously, this reseller crap is outta hand. 
tired.gif

either pair im grabbing two, you can never have too many and if the quality is that bad ill just sell them both

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

<----------- The Columbia my Favorite XI's just check out the avi i will be copping two pairs i don't see alot of Chaos behind these though..

You're crazy.  Now that the Concord madness took place, more people are hip to Jordan reselling than ever.  Sucks!  I even had a guy that doesn't wear kicks or know much about them ask me to take him to get the Concords after the fact -- for reselling purposes.  No, I'm not doing that.  Seriously, this reseller crap is outta hand. 
tired.gif

This.  Resellers are trying to sell Old Royal Xs, so of course they're going to be all over an XI release.

We don't need another BRED XI release. It would be nice to see Columbia's or even bring back some of the patent lows or snakeskin's. Still got all my lows sitting DS but would like to have ****tier quality ones now days to wear.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

tired.gif

This.  Resellers are trying to sell Old Royal Xs, so of course they're going to be all over an XI release.

You ain't never lie.
It's gonna be impossible to find these for under $400 after they sell out.

You better do your homework and get them on RD to save yourself the money and hassle.

Would buy either. Prefer the Breds though. Just started buying Jordans last year so don't know much about the CDP. For the people that go them, were they difficult to get?

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Would buy either. Prefer the Breds though. Just started buying Jordans last year so don't know much about the CDP. For the people that go them, were they difficult to get?

Somewhat, yes. There was a mini riot at my local mall for them, but they weren't as bad as the recent Concords. Lines were pretty long though for what the game was. 
The game is a completely different beast now.. 
30t6p3b.gif

i will be recording the release if it were to go down. i should have recorded the concord release at my mall. *@!% would have been a movie!

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by zuz624

I dont see these being released but for sure 2013. It would have been sick for them to have done a bred/columbia pack to get rid of some hype and non-heads.
Release them as a pack to get rid some of the hype?? You must be joking right??

Yes, if they made the same amount as a GR then not as many regular people would buy because of the raised price.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

2. For those saying that the Columbias will not elicit crazy hype, you're wrong. I mean, maybe it will be a bit less than the Concords, but it's all relative. And, overall, the X-Mas XI hyped release is basically a tradition at this point and it will just continue to feed on itself. Maybe these don't have the following Concords do, but you can't look to rationally explain the behavior of the sheep. People will be lining up for the "white Space Jams" or whatever the mass of trend-chasing teenagers will call them. There doesn't need to be any "reason" why people go ham for something. Look at the Red Foams - there's no rational "reason" why people act they way they do. Other people want them, so they want them too. At some point it just become sociology and has nothing to do with the product itself anymore.

Agreed. The shoe being a Xmas release alone equals hype. If you have ever witnessed the chaos(not just the Concord release) you've seen that it's not just people like us out there. Mothers, aunts, and grandfathers show up in hopes of putting a pair of Jordans under the tree for whoever. If Columbias drop for Xmas expect chaos! If black/reds drop expect Doomsday!

the doomsday comment had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
and i completely agree

Originally Posted by drudude87

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

2. For those saying that the Columbias will not elicit crazy hype, you're wrong. I mean, maybe it will be a bit less than the Concords, but it's all relative. And, overall, the X-Mas XI hyped release is basically a tradition at this point and it will just continue to feed on itself. Maybe these don't have the following Concords do, but you can't look to rationally explain the behavior of the sheep. People will be lining up for the "white Space Jams" or whatever the mass of trend-chasing teenagers will call them. There doesn't need to be any "reason" why people go ham for something. Look at the Red Foams - there's no rational "reason" why people act they way they do. Other people want them, so they want them too. At some point it just become sociology and has nothing to do with the product itself anymore.

Agreed. The shoe being a Xmas release alone equals hype. If you have ever witnessed the chaos(not just the Concord release) you've seen that it's not just people like us out there. Mothers, aunts, and grandfathers show up in hopes of putting a pair of Jordans under the tree for whoever. If Columbias drop for Xmas expect chaos! If black/reds drop expect Doomsday!

roll.gif
roll.gif
and i completely agree

This comment about sums up how the release is going to be.
People won't learn from last year.

I would appreciate it if JB changed the release dates for all X! from christmas time its annoying having these release with everyone trying to get these for christmas

It just doesnt make sense how they would retro something when they just did in 08... But there are MUCH better older shoes that are in desperate need of a retro ! Dont get me wrong, i love the breds and would deff cop a pair, but this is just unfair...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by drudude87

roll.gif
roll.gif
and i completely agree

This comment about sums up how the release is going to be.
People won't learn from last year.
Ummm, I don't think ya'll understand.

These shoes are gonna be released on Sat Dec 22 2012

YEAH YOU LOOK AT WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT DAY !!

Back
Top Bottom