Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Too soon for a retro, but I won't be surprised if they dropped these this year. I still prefer the columbias. I got my 95's that's still clean to hold me over a good 2 more years. I'm trying to retire here.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

ON DECEMBER 23RD I'M GOING TO GO IN THAT HOUSE OF HOOPS IN FAIRLANE MALL AND KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR LIKE
oup637.gif
Lol, I will be doing the same 
roll.gif

Some guys says it's been confirmed that these are indeed coming out this year. Any legit websites have some info?

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by drudude87

the doomsday comment had me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
and i completely agree

This comment about sums up how the release is going to be.
People won't learn from last year.
Ummm, I don't think ya'll understand.

These shoes are gonna be released on Sat Dec 22 2012

YEAH YOU LOOK AT WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT DAY !!
Yep .... The Mayan Calendar stops .......

So B'red XI's are coming in 2012 too??? Low and mid's???

Thats the rumor of the day coming from one sneaker site

Originally Posted by DRO3000

So B'red XI's are coming in 2012 too??? Low and mid's???

Thats the rumor of the day coming from one sneaker site

I haven't heard much about Bred XI lows dropping...That'd be nice tho

No matter how crazy the Bred XI may be, no way in Hell would it ever be able to come close to the Galaxy Foam release. Dear God...
30t6p3b.gif

Owner of a local shop told me these will drop this year, he said he went to a meeting about a week ago and that they scratched the Columbias for these.

even as this is my favorite colorway of my favorite shoe i want the columbias cuz i know my 01s are gunna yellow sometime and my og and 01 breds will be fine for a long time

If these come out, I'm preordering forget that crap from the concords.

I hope this causes the prices of breds to go down, since the concords the prices for these has been crazy.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

It just doesnt make sense how they would retro something when they just did in 08... But there are MUCH better older shoes that are in desperate need of a retro ! Dont get me wrong, i love the breds and would deff cop a pair, but this is just unfair...

I don't think they count the CDP's, because of them being limited and most people missed out.

Look at how many other CDP kicks they already re-released or will in the next year.

they aint dropping this year, next year maybe

i bet my life
laugh.gif

i hate that term "Bred" their the blk red Jordan XI's or the black and red Jordan XI's

Rex, don't worry I won't do you wrong.

I have never owned a pair of Black and Red XI's. If they do drop this year, they will be owned by me.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

even as this is my favorite colorway of my favorite shoe i want the columbias cuz i know my 01s are gunna yellow sometime and my og and 01 breds will be fine for a long time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of the cleanest and whitest pairs I've seen lately

This is getting on my nerves!!! I can't take this no more, which XI is gonna be this year? Columbias or Breds.... This whole rumor has gotta be nerve wrecking and it's gotta be put to rest. Which XI will JB release this year? Please tell me. Whichever one it is...I'll get it this December!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

This is getting on my nerves!!! I can't take this no more, which XI is gonna be this year? Columbias or Breds.... This whole rumor has gotta be nerve wrecking and it's gotta be put to rest. Which XI will JB release this year? Please tell me. Whichever one it is...I'll get it this December!

laugh.gif

I feel the same way but I'll take either or but I want the Breds more
wink.gif

How are the soles on your XI's holding up ? I know years ago there was a thread about the cleaning and de-yellowing solution or blocker. Has anything else recently been developed ? What do you all use ? Please post links.
Admins if that's not allowed, please tell me.

i would rather have the columbias...already have the breds from 2001.

Back
Top Bottom