Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

just copped with 20%, was goin back and forth even with the discount cause 250 is still steep...dont care if these sit or sell, they are sweet!

Last edited:
Once y'all get them, let us know how they fit. Like I mentioned, that toe box looked roomy but other "giants" with a Pump system like the the Command Forces felt snug.

Not sure if many will even remove the shrink wrap. I would have wore mine but size 14 instantly vaporized.

Is anyone else getting a shipping date for tomorrow..the 16th?
That seems faster than a mug for Nike. They sent a message through the SNKRS app that they shipped out early this morning.
hell nah, where you live right next to the shipping hub?

I checked feebay out of curiosity and it is totally laughable.  I think that eventually these can be had for under retail via feebay or other retailers depending on how many get em.

Hate to sound cynical but that's wishful thinking and highly doubtful.

You think? I can't imagine they go through all that trouble reproducing the pump system and mold for the sneaker for just a one time release. I could be wrong though.

I saw. Three of us struggled to hit in here. Sweet misery.

4 of us actually. Someone put their 14 that hasn't even been shipped yet up for $600 on eBay last night :lol:

I swear being a 14/15 has been both a blessing and a curse over the years

Last edited:
4 of us actually. Someone put their 14 that hasn't even been shipped yet up for $600 on eBay last night :lol:

I swear being a 14/15 has been both a blessing and a curse over the years

Truer words have never been said. Air Oscillate released awhile back, 14 was the first to go. Tried to double up, was happy just to get a pair.

Just noticed my shipping confirmation email(came at 12:52 this morning), Tuesday arrival.

Can't wait to tight-roll my Guess jeans with these, to give it that complete Junior High feel(I'm 39, will be 40 in March).

Ha Ha!!
Break out the 2 for $50.00 IOU sweatshirts.

Ha Ha!!
Break out the 2 for $50.00 IOU sweatshirts.
with b.u.m. equipment sweatshirt worn inside-out & 'big johnson' t-shirt underneath?
nerd.gif
I do still have an I.O.U. Legendary sweatshirt somewhere.  Sadly, no B.U.M. Equipment, though.

Back
Top Bottom