Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

4 of us actually. Someone put their 14 that hasn't even been shipped yet up for $600 on eBay last night :lol:

I swear being a 14/15 has been both a blessing and a curse over the years

Haha you're right. I think I recall you and I commiserating in the Fragment thread after NDC US only put them online up to a size 13. Never felt so robbed.

Yeah, metal bands back in the day definitely liked high-top sneakers. It was real common to see a lot of them back in the day wearing Jordans, etc...

Haha you're right. I think I recall you and I commiserating in the Fragment thread after NDC US only put them online up to a size 13. Never felt so robbed.

Yup that was me
It made no sense... I've missed out on a lot of NSW stuff because they'd only go up to 13 but never Js. Then to find out they were release in Australia and Europe really upset me
Oh well, I'll just live w my laser frag customs :lol:

I will be putting up a cool YouTube video in the near future. I actually have 2 pairs of these from 1989 and both of them are deadstock. One of them has never even been taken out of the package (and still has that white paper around it). Of course, they are both crumbling like crazy. I will do a comparison between this retro and the originals. I expect the retros to be delivered early next week.

Rep'd! Cant wait to check this vid out.

Just hit the link and was suprised to see 11's still available. When I saw this was a snkrs release I gave up.. Super stoked to get these. Never thought to get a crack at any of these old nike pumps. I hope the quality on these is up to par. The command forces were ****e but I got a couple pairs for half off retail so it wasn't bad. For $300 though, I'm expecting something pretty nice, not holding my breath though.

View media item 1871080

Mine are comming tomorrow
smokin.gif

I show you guys on feet pics
happy.gif
glasses.gif
nthat.gif

Just hit the link and was suprised to see 11's still available. When I saw this was a snkrs release I gave up.. Super stoked to get these. Never thought to get a crack at any of these old nike pumps. I hope the quality on these is up to par. The command forces were ****e but I got a couple pairs for half off retail so it wasn't bad. For $300 though, I'm expecting something pretty nice, not holding my breath though.
honestly i assume leather to be the same quality we get on everything else i think packaging really plays a huge role in the high msrp.

Last edited:
I wonder how low the production numbers for size 12-14 were because I don't get how the other sizes are still sitting and those flew

does doverstreetmarket count as nikelab?
yep= knew about them.

Seems resellers grabbed most.

ebay and yahoo.jp filled with them.

Even if they eventually sell out at retail - they will be had for under retail on the secondary market.

Wondering if we will see a wider release down the track.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the sz 11. I can't see these being in the same category as the Air Command Force. The packaging is costly and if Nike decides to produce more colorways I don't see them coming in these containers. It kind of reminds me of the Air Jordan 17 with the case and dvd. I remember reading an article about it being a costly shoe package to release explaining the high price tag.

Back
Top Bottom