Could society function better if there were restrictions on who could have kids?

How much do you think USA is giving to other countries? It dwarfs that figure.

It's also irrelevant to the point. You can't just bring up another problem and have the other one not matter anymore. It's just two isolated situations

Last edited:
It's also irrelevant to the point. You can't just bring up another problem and have the other one not matter anymore. It's just two isolated situations
Yes you can, because logically if you have multiple issues it makes sense to prioritize the bigger issues.  So first we'll deal with the bigger ones and then get to the smaller ones

Yes you can, because logically if you have multiple issues it makes sense to prioritize the bigger issues.  So first we'll deal with the bigger ones and then get to the smaller ones

Yes, but that doesn't make it NOT a problem. I think that's pretty easy to understand

Last edited:
Eh i feel that somehow this would end up with the vast majority of people being allowed to have kids belonging to 1 specific race essentially killing diversity

Yes, but that doesn't make it NOT a problem. I think that's pretty easy to understand
NOBODY has said it's not a problem though.

The whole thread is about what would make society "function" better. Yall dudes are bringing up problems you THINK matter more when they don't if you want to make this about how much money the gov. is spending on it.

Last edited:
we def need some type of population control instituted...earth wasnt made for this many humans

The whole thread is about what would make society "function" better. Yall dudes are bringing up problems you THINK matter more when they don't if you want to make this about how much money the gov. is spending on it.

What? read the last page. That's what I'm addressing.

Last edited:
what does that mean? 

It's not cash money and it's doesn't even hold an actual value. The U.S. Is in debt SO much that it will never get paid. The best thing US has gong for it is its relations. All this world wide "help" the U.S. Gives out is in hopes it gets a pass for what it actually owes in dollar value

What? read the last page. That's what I'm addressing.
Who is saying it isn't a problem at all? :nerd: As opposed to it isn't as big of a problem compared to the bigger problems that would make society better if solved?

I did read there last pg. I'm saying if we're focusing on how much money is spent, who gets welfare is not a top priority. My posts remained consistent with what I said on the last pg.

Last edited:
It's not cash money and it's doesn't even hold an actual value. The U.S. Is in debt SO much that it will never get paid. The best thing US has gong for it is its relations. All this world wide "help" the U.S. Gives out is in hopes it gets a pass for what it actually owes in dollar value
alright I got it. Thanks for explaining.

Who is saying it isn't a problem at all? :nerd: As opposed to it isn't as big of a problem compared to the bigger problems that would make society better if solved?

I did read there last pg. I'm saying if we're focusing on how much money is spent, who gets welfare is not a top priority. My posts remained consistent with what I said on the last pg.

The statement I addresses is the guy who blatantly said nobody makes money off of having kids. That's where it all started. I pointed out how they do and how much money goes into it. No more, no less

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom