Could you survive here alone?

2-3 harlots at a time using the stage and poles like a strip club. Flashing P and tatas. Dudes going nostril deep in da angus while letting random chicks twerk on their faces. Drunk **** basically use that stage to advertise their willingness to give up the box (not mad 8)) Pool water is like body temperature due to the piss and alcohol and it has a layer of sCum floating across the top. Beer bottles, cups, maybe even condoms on the sea floor. If it wasn't for the massive amounts of chlorine you'd probably catch a mean yeast infection just sticking your toes in there :lol:

sick.gif

That's why I don't get in the water.

Catch me chillin by the cabana lettin **** choose. 

Last edited:
Full flourish.. Believe it or not you'll probably have more fun going to something like this by yourself than if you go with a group of friends

Full flourish.. Believe it or not you'll probably have more fun going to something like this by yourself than if you go with a group of friends
i agree don't have to worry about your peeps and can do your own thing with no problems 

I would flourish. But again, I get along with everyone.

First, take two shots of Patron at the bar and grab a drink to loosen up.

Next, find a group of fun people, mix of guys and girls and chat up. Then pretty much, you're having fun haha

Somebody should make this picture into one of those text scenario games where the next poster continues the story, so we can really see who is all talk and who has the juice.

I'll start...

You walk into the pool/ day club.... you

A) Realized you overdressed and change clothes

B) Walk Straight to the bar and shuffle for a drink

C) Look around then pull out your phone and text

D) Take a lap around the pool and take in the scene.
If you choose C, you dropped your phone in the pool and have to get numbers manually the rest of the day... loserrr

nope. id surely get into a fight. no privacy, cleanliness, peace of mind...

mix that with ignorant, belligerent, loud drunk people and im done.

Is that Encore Beach? If so yes have done it. Actually Marquee, Daylight, Rehab etc. all last Memorial Day weekend, was quite a sight to behold. Yambs everywhere, most people are there just to have fun, it's not the seriousness that people usually associate with large crowds. Half the people are drunk off there *** in line, that's where you start the convo with the ladies and just let the liq flow from there.

I'm kind of an introvert but it was a great time for me.

Back
Top Bottom