craziest things you've ever seen?

We were playing basketball once and this fat dude came through and was trying to get on. Nobody wanted him on their team and one of my friends was making funof him because of his size. the fat dude gets on the next game and had my friend down low on the block and takes on dribble and just bangs on my friend twohanded dunk with his nuts in his face. It was hilarious because nobody expected it.

Junior High
these two girls get into a fight after school near the monkey bars and 1 gets knocked out,
me and my friend were spectating from one of the slide platforms and mind u, its brick outside, no snow just straight ice.
paramedics come, cops come,
they circle around ol girl
all I saw is a chunk of ice go into the circle and hit ol girl

I look over my shoulder and see my friend with ice in his hands
one cop looked over at us and was like u better come down b4 i make u
needless to say we bolted

a head on collision between a man on a motorcycle and two girls in a car...dude went straight through the windshield. saw his legs sticking out through thewindow.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

A dissected human cadaver
u went to that field trip to huh?
grin.gif

As for me, I seen a female bum giving a BJ to hobo.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

During my Junior Year of high school there was this crazy chick fight at the club and it was on camera One of the girls got knocked out and that led to other girls jumpin in the fight so it was a crazy scene with like 6 chicks bangin lol The chick that gets knocked out she is stil woozy from bein clocked meanwhile her clothes are like everywhere and her tig ol bitties popped out and some random dude came out of knowhere and started suckin on em lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. After that her girls tried to fight dude. That might of been the weirdest scene ever lol
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
God damn!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RayRay84

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

During my Junior Year of high school there was this crazy chick fight at the club and it was on camera One of the girls got knocked out and that led to other girls jumpin in the fight so it was a crazy scene with like 6 chicks bangin lol The chick that gets knocked out she is stil woozy from bein clocked meanwhile her clothes are like everywhere and her tig ol bitties popped out and some random dude came out of knowhere and started suckin on em lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. After that her girls tried to fight dude. That might of been the weirdest scene ever lol
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
God damn!
laugh.gif

This thread so far has earned a 4.5/5 Mic score.
grin.gif

some chick got in a car accident at a 4 way stop and threw it in reverse and hit the car behind her. i was dying, because my buddy said "watch this chick,she has no idea wth is going on" right before it happened

when i deployed to afghanistan saw some crazy stuff, but nothing beeats this

me and Jaijai84 were in Nicaragua, and they have ppl on the streets that change money, from the local currency to dollar,
saw one of those guys get jumped, and shot, dude was on the grown bleeding, and the ppl that jumped him, got back in there car and took all this money,
dude was on the floor, ppl all over him rushed to help him out, found out later that the dude died, kinda scary,

i have some contributions.. i was coming from a football game and this neighborhood down the street from us got into it with some of the older guys in my oldhood.. so one of the other neighborhood dude had just moved into our neighborhood.. so some cats in our hood had surrounded dude house and they were knockingon his door banging on his window.. so dude had called some people up and like five cars four deep just came thru and some how they agreed that just these twodudes were going to fight.. these two dudes fight and one swing and miss and the other guy grabs him and had him in a choke move behind dude. he picks him upout of the choke hold and just slammed dude on his head first in the street. everybody is just shocked. he was just still.. and ol boy was stomping on him andpunching him in the head..

the same guy who slammed ol boy punched our elementary school principal in the eye and ran home when he was in fifth grade.

one of my friends lil brother was being molested so we caught up with the molester that wasn't all there in the head.. we beat him up and then we take theguy to my friends house with his mom there. she then puts a floyd mayweather combo on this guy and starts stoomping him out.. i just sat back and laughed

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

when i deployed to afghanistan saw some crazy stuff, but nothing beeats this

me and Jaijai84 were in Nicaragua, and they have ppl on the streets that change money, from the local currency to dollar,
saw one of those guys get jumped, and shot, dude was on the grown bleeding, and the ppl that jumped him, got back in there car and took all this money,
dude was on the floor, ppl all over him rushed to help him out, found out later that the dude died, kinda scary,
Its crazy because this happens all the time in Nicaragua. Some of those people that change money have body guards with them

Some of the things you all think are funny are actually tragic. SMH.

I saw a bum walking down Addison right outside of Wrigley dragging 2 black garbage bags full of empty soda cans and peeing all over the street while he waswalking. I just felt bad for the guy.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

a head on collision between a man on a motorcycle and two girls in a car...dude went straight through the windshield. saw his legs sticking out through the window.
Reminds me of my boy's mom who just got into a wreck with a motorcyclist a few weeks back. Half of his body was inside the Escalade, theother half on the street. I saw the pics and it was gory. My boy's mom looked like she bathe in blood.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Reminds me of my boy's mom who just got into a wreck with a motorcyclist a few weeks back. Half of his body was inside the Escalade, the other half on the street. I saw the pics and it was gory. My boy's mom looked like she bathe in blood.

that's just foul. how traumatized was she?

one time in middle school(7th grade)
we was in PE and there was this girl with white sweats and she had her period....
i was in awe aswell as in disgust

-Man shot at a gas station.

-Man jumping off a bridge.

-Somebody being hit by a taxi and flying in the air.

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

I been hit by a car TWICE haha, no joke.There was a big *!# food fight in middle school and after that it was like a prison up in there. Seen to many funny/random things happen.
Is dude trying to brag about that? How do you even get hit by a car?

For those from cali you know our (most HS) are outside campuses w/ quad areas & stuff. Fight breaks out & of course everyone starts runnin to see who it is. We sittin there for a sec ( upperclass arent so quick to run) & you hear a quiet DONNGG! ... this cat who wasnt lookin turns around & ran smack dab rit into the pole tryin to see this fight ...he slid down the pole ... hurt. He started cryin.

@#$! was hilarious.
Cant believe no one quoted that.

roll.gif

Well i dont have any crazy stories that i can think of right now but i heard some stories from others like my father...

When he was young and use to work at caldors (retail store before it went out of business) one of his boys that he use to workwith was a member of the wu-tang clique (not in the rap group) and he had a big a-- truck with the WU emblem on it...

Then one night after they were closed him and my father were chillin in the parking lot and this car was madsuspect...circling the parking lot...had tinted windows and everything...So my fathers boy (the WU member) goes to his truck..pops the trunk and pulls out twobig a-- glocks and aims it at the whip
laugh.gif
! Then the suspicious car spedoff into the highway....

The Wu-member is actually in the video for ice cream believe it or not
laugh.gif
....and a couple years ago me and my pops was at target and we see him and it just so has it that he worksthere...(why do i get the feeling the no one believes this story??
ohwell.gif
)

Another story of mine (that my boy told me
ohwell.gif
)....I got a friend whos a racing fanatic..him and his brothers trick out their hondas and sh-- and are constantly involved in street races and whatnot...so my calls me and tells me the day before he was in his brothers car...and they were on the highway and a hondas2000 drives up by them and cuts them off attempting to challenge them to a race..so my boy asks his brother if he's gonna go through with the race...andhis bro says "nah i dont feel like racing today"...

so the honda s200 whos now speeding ends up losing control of the whip and hits the side of the high way (the stone dividerthat divides the on-going traffic) and bounces off the stone wall divider and in to the highway and ends up causing a bad accident and the honda s200 tipsover...

my boy and his bro pull over to help the people out the car and they were all bleeding and what not...the cops come and itjust so happens they were blazed while driving and the owners of the honda s2000 end up getting busted for possession of marijuana
roll.gif
(KARMA HUH???)

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Reminds me of my boy's mom who just got into a wreck with a motorcyclist a few weeks back. Half of his body was inside the Escalade, the other half on the street. I saw the pics and it was gory. My boy's mom looked like she bathe in blood.

that's just foul. how traumatized was she?
who's fault was that?

Back
Top Bottom