Crazy stories from your job.

Posted this in t.a.n. and they told me to put it here.

I clean the airplane bathroom tanks. So a tank doesn't seem to be emptying correctly so, I get my heavy duty cleaning gloves and proceed to stick my hand in the tank. So I'm feeling around trying to see what's stuck. All of a sudden i grab hold of something. I tug on it trying to get it out of the tank. All of a sudden the something tugs back at me. With that scaring the crap out of me, i take my hand out of the tank. Go inside the plane to see what's happening. Turns out a dude was using the bathroom, taking a number 2 (with a number 1 as well), and he felt his number 1 being grabbed. :wow:

That is hilarious and ayo. Did homie know it was you tugging on his manhood? Hahaha

I wouldn't have even shared that. Thats the type of thing you take to the grave. :smh::x:lol:

real talk. the type of **** you hope you will forget and never remember

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I clean the airplane bathroom tanks. So a tank doesn't seem to be emptying correctly so, I get my heavy duty cleaning gloves and proceed to stick my hand in the tank. So I'm feeling around trying to see what's stuck. All of a sudden i grab hold of something. I tug on it trying to get it out of the tank. All of a sudden the something tugs back at me. With that scaring the crap out of me, i take my hand out of the tank. Go inside the plane to see what's happening. Turns out a dude was using the bathroom, taking a number 2 (with a number 1 as well), and he felt his number 1 being grabbed.
embarassed.gif
HOW?!?!??! i dont eem....man....wow...jeesus...wtfffffffff..... nah...nope...whaaaaaaaaat
roll.gif

I clean the airplane bathroom tanks. So a tank doesn't seem to be emptying correctly so, I get my heavy duty cleaning gloves and proceed to stick my hand in the tank. So I'm feeling around trying to see what's stuck. All of a sudden i grab hold of something. I tug on it trying to get it out of the tank. All of a sudden the something tugs back at me. With that scaring the crap out of me, i take my hand out of the tank. Go inside the plane to see what's happening. Turns out a dude was using the bathroom, taking a number 2 (with a number 1 as well), and he felt his number 1 being grabbed. :wow:

son, i am dying!!!

View media item 294121

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Home had a fist full of dong :smh:

Th
Here is a repost of my story from the awkward moments thread, technically happen at my job:

I 'm driving back to my office from a conference, to pick my **** up before heading home for the weekend. Superivosr calls and ask me to pick something up from Chipotle for her. I say cool, but I see my girl calling me so I tell her I'll call her back when I get to the restaurant, in like 10 mins.

Me and my chick haven't seen each other the entire week so we're catching up, I get to the restaurant and park. I continue talking to by girl and lose track of time. Since we haven't smashed in a while she tells me she'll meet me at my place to catch up on things . We start talking **** to each other, funny sexual crap. But after a while my girl's phone drops the call. Couple seconds later the phone rings. I pick up right away thinking it's my girl. Supervisors name is Marylyn, GF's name is Marilyn, the convo goes something like this:

Me: "Imma f the sheet outta your fine *** *** soon has I get there, my meat is already swole"
Supervisor: Ummmmmm, you at the restuarant yet?
Long Silence
More Silence
More Silence
Me: You wanna burrito or a bowl
Supervisor: bowl
Me: what kinda meat, um, I mean, chicken or steak
Supervisor: Chicken
Silence
SIlence
Me: Called back from your cell?
Supervisor: Yep
Me: I see, I see.....What kinda beans?

That made me cry. Haven't laughed that hard in a while appreciate it.

I clean the airplane bathroom tanks. So a tank doesn't seem to be emptying correctly so, I get my heavy duty cleaning gloves and proceed to stick my hand in the tank. So I'm feeling around trying to see what's stuck. All of a sudden i grab hold of something. I tug on it trying to get it out of the tank. All of a sudden the something tugs back at me. With that scaring the crap out of me, i take my hand out of the tank. Go inside the plane to see what's happening. Turns out a dude was using the bathroom, taking a number 2 (with a number 1 as well), and he felt his number 1 being grabbed.
embarassed.gif
Bruh...........Can't breeve.

roll.gif
roll.gif

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude you made me spit up and choke on my drink......the ish is all up in my nostrils now.  This is too funny to be real 
laugh.gif

I was thinking that too. I'm still not understanding how "the tank wasn't draining propeely". I'm having a hard time picturing the setup of the location he was cleaning from.

Back
Top Bottom