Crazy stories from your job.

I used to shoot videos for a sneaker shop last summer and went to a crappy bulldog show.

The owner of the sneaker shop packed up a lot of inventory and took it to the show in order to sell at a booth there.

A few local rappers where scheduled to perform at the show at the end of it.

The headliner was Houston rapper Z-ro.

So by around 6pm, the owner decided to pack up all the stuff and head out.

One of the guys helping setup the booth was an older dude by the name of Unk who gave no dambs about anything. He once tried to coach me on how to get free drinks at restaurants by scamming waitresses.

This dog show was also a car show so there were nice cars there. There was a bunch of old rides with spokes and and vogues rims etc

So lo and behold there was one lone exit and entrance to the thing. It was this narrow strech of a driveway that two cars barely fit in.

So as we're packing up to leave all the nice cars start to leave as well. Unk being the man that he is decides to pull up the uhaul straight across the narrow driveway and block the entrance in order to load up all the inventory. Most of the cars were able to squeeze through, and after some honking Unk obliged and moved the Uhaul to accomadate more space for the cars to get through.

After a few minutes this lone astrovan and a blacked out charger drive up to the entrance trying to get in. Unk ignores this completely trying to finish loading the inventory. After a few minutes and honking the van window rolls down and its Z-ro behind the wheel pissed bc he needs to get in to perform at the event.

Unk continues to ignore as now a line of cars are stuck trying to get in and out of the damn place. Words are exchanged and soon security arrives to force Unk to move the Uhaul.

So a pissed Unk parks the uhaul further up to make room. At the same time this one show car with ridiculously long poking rims is driving out and is trying to skate past Z-ro's van. Zro backs up to adjust himself and get in. He drives back up and fails to get in as now both the Uhaul and the show car have packed him in. Z-ro is now fuming as his name is being called onstage as he is sitting there stuck between a Uhaul and poking rims.

The driver of the show car gives no dambs and sratches his way past Z-ro and drives up on the curb to get out. Boom now Z-ro has room to get in.

But he doesn't. As the gangsta that he is, he parks his car in the middle of the entrance and turns his van off. Security rushes him as they yell at him to get out of the way. By now the event traffic is packed both ways.

Security is yelling at Z-ro as he gives them all the death stare and doesn't do a damb thing. All the while we are still loading stuff on the Uhaul.

Young gangsters at the event start heckling Z-ro and yelling and threats are being flung back and forth as security finally gets Z-ro to move.

He pulls out his van and everyone clears the way for him to enter the event. But he doesn't.

Z-ro then pulls in and then furiously backs out and leaves the event as his name is still being called on stage!

By now everyone on the crew including me realize that we just cost the headliner of the show to angrily storm off effectively pissing off the reason everyone bought tix to that event.

Unk then uutters the classic line. "This rapper is a punk he couldn't wait a couple mins? ***** acts like he Jay-Z or some ****."

Last edited:
I used to shoot videos for a sneaker shop last summer and went to a crappy bulldog show.

The owner of the sneaker shop packed up a lot of inventory and took it to the show in order to sell at a booth there.

A few local rappers where scheduled to perform at the show at the end of it.

The headliner was Houston rapper Z-ro.

So by around 6pm, the owner decided to pack up all the stuff and head out.

One of the guys helping setup the booth was an older dude by the name of Unk who gave no dambs about anything. He once tried to coach me on how to get free drinks at restaurants by scamming waitresses.

This dog show was also a car show so there were nice cars there. There was a bunch of old rides with spokes and and vogues rims etc

So lo and behold there was one lone exit and entrance to the thing. It was this narrow strech of a driveway that two cars barely fit in.

So as we're packing up to leave all the nice cars start to leave as well. Unk being the man that he is decides to pull up the uhaul straight across the narrow driveway and block the entrance in order to load up all the inventory. Most of the cars were able to squeeze through, and after some honking Unk obliged and moved the Uhaul to accomadate more space for the cars to get through.

After a few minutes this lone astrovan and a blacked out charger drive up to the entrance trying to get in. Unk ignores this completely trying to finish loading the inventory. After a few minutes and honking the van window rolls down and its Z-ro behind the wheel pissed bc he needs to get in to perform at the event.

Unk continues to ignore as now a line of cars are stuck trying to get in and out of the damn place. Words are exchanged and soon security arrives to force Unk to move the Uhaul.

So a pissed Unk parks the uhaul further up to make room. At the same time this one show car with ridiculously long poking rims is driving out and is trying to skate past Z-ro's van. Zro backs up to adjust himself and get in. He drives back up and fails to get in as now both the Uhaul and the show car have packed him in. Z-ro is now fuming as his name is being called onstage as he is sitting there stuck between a Uhaul and poking rims.

The driver of the show car gives no dambs and sratches his way past Z-ro and drives up on the curb to get out. Boom now Z-ro has room to get in.

But he doesn't. As the gangsta that he is, he parks his car in the middle of the entrance and turns his van off. Security rushes him as they yell at him to get out of the way. By now the event traffic is packed both ways.

Security is yelling at Z-ro as he gives them all the death stare and doesn't do a damb thing. All the while we are still loading stuff on the Uhaul.

Young gangsters at the event start heckling Z-ro and yelling and threats are being flung back and forth as security finally gets Z-ro to move.

He pulls out his van and everyone clears the way for him to enter the event. But he doesn't.

Z-ro then pulls in and then furiously backs out and leaves the event as his name is still being called on stage!

By now everyone on the crew including me realize that we just cost the headliner of the show to angrily storm off effectively pissing off the reason everyone bought tix to that event.

Unk then uutters the classic line. "This rapper is a punk he couldn't wait a couple mins? ***** acts like he Jay-Z or some ****."
damb...that kinda sucked

Not crazy but interesting.

I work at a hotel in the DMV overnight and Jeezy came to preform at a venue around our hotel. Dude bought the entire third floor, which is like 28 rooms. After the preformance they came back with hella chicks. And the entire entourage was just buying extra rooms on different floors and smashing these chicks and then leaving them in those rooms. Then they would come down and get more rooms for more random chicks. None of those girls ever even got to see Jeezy and hol time dudes were promising they would meet him lol.

Pinky from next friday getting at every girl at the front desk was funny as hell too.

Last edited:
Oh and a dude from Big Krit entourage tried to fight me because I wouldnt give him a key to Krit room. Bro i kno you came in here with him but i aint losing my job over that. Krit and his 3 boys had a double bed room lol but the room was in krit legal name.
Krit was cool about coming back and gettin him a key.

Not crazy but interesting.

I work at a hotel in the DMV overnight and Jeezy came to preform at a venue around our hotel. Dude bought the entire third floor, which is like 28 rooms. After the preformance they came back with hella chicks. And the entire entourage was just buying extra rooms on different floors and smashing these chicks and then leaving them in those rooms. Then they would come down and get more rooms for more random chicks. None of those girls ever even got to see Jeezy and hol time dudes were promising they would meet him lol.

Pinky from next friday getting at every girl at the front desk was funny as hell too.
Damb didnt know Jeezy was eatin like that. How much did that cost?

Damb didnt know Jeezy was eatin like that. How much did that cost?

Well I dont know because they did a group thing but each extra room was like $200 and they got 11. Thank god we had rooms available.

I also checked in/spoke to a lot of celebrities. Jeff Ross, by far, being the funniest.

Last edited:
Had another story in mind for a long while, didn't think I wrote it down though

Was looking through the notebooks, for something else and stumbled on the story I was thinking about instead

Forgot a lot of details, re-reading it made me chuckle.

Will add the secret sauce too it tomorrow, Sorry for the long wait brahs,

But come tomorrow night, NEW RUSTY!!!

Oh and a dude from Big Krit entourage tried to fight me because I wouldnt give him a key to Krit room. Bro i kno you came in here with him but i aint losing my job over that. Krit and his 3 boys had a double bed room lol but the room was in krit legal name.
Krit was cool about coming back and gettin him a key.

nothing wrong with that, krit seems like a cool i wouldn't have expected him to be mad. you were just protecting his room.

Had another story in mind for a long while, didn't think I wrote it down though

Was looking through the notebooks, for something else and stumbled on the story I was thinking about instead

Forgot a lot of details, re-reading it made me chuckle.

Will add the secret sauce too it tomorrow, Sorry for the long wait brahs,

But come tomorrow night, NEW RUSTY!!!

View media item 280374

This is a re-post of a story my brah told me bought his job, that I posted in another thread. Should hold you guys over till tonight:

My homeboy had a boss that whenever he would go to the bathroom would announce to the office whether he would be taking a number 1 or 2. The guys found it kinda funny but the females were disgusted and complained to HR. HR told him he had to stop. He did, but instead he would play Montel Jordan "This is How We Do it" from his phone whenever he was going to be taking a number two, if he was pissing he wouldn't say anything. So you would just see homeboy walk out his office, walk by everyone, and as soon as he hooked the corner Montel 's voice would drop and you knew he was bout to call in the AC-130 on the toilet bowl. Now this act by itself is pretty hilarious, but homeboy took it to new levels.

-One day he takes the office out to lunch at Fridays, he goes to the bathroom, 10 seconds after he leaves the table the music in the restaurant cuts off mid song and "This How we Do it" comes on the stereo. Apparently he knew the owner and had been setting it up

-Late night flight back to DC from a conference in Vegas, him and like 5 other people from the office. 12 am at night, plane is dark and everyone is sleeping. You hear the someone get up walk through the cabin, open the bathroom door and "This is How We Do it" blast for like 5 seconds before he enters.

-When people go out to lunch they usually hit the bathroom before going back to their workstations. Homeboy would hide out in the stall, wait for the bathroom to get packed. And all of the sudden you would hear "This is How We Do It" coming from a stall. Followed by a fart or long "Arrrrrrrgggg ahhhhhhhhhh"

-One time at the X-Mas party he got a cheap cell phone and put in the women's bathroom. Changed the ringtone, and would call it whenever he saw a ton of girl heading for the restroom. Dem bishes would be sprinting outta thee as soon as Montel's voice dropped. Took dem a entire hour to catch on too.

He was a middle aged white dude too, his troll game was off the chain.

Last edited:
Damn my bad. It the only saved filed I have left so I thought I didn't yet. My bad again brahs

Last edited:
This is a re-post of a story my brah told me bought his job, that I posted in another thread. Should hold you guys over till tonight:

My homeboy had a boss that whenever he would go to the bathroom would announce to the office whether he would be taking a number 1 or 2. The guys found it kinda funny but the females were disgusted and complained to HR. HR told him he had to stop. He did, but instead he would play Montel Williams "This is How We Do it" from his phone whenever he was going to be taking a number two, if he was pissing he wouldn't say anything. So you would just see homeboy walk out his office, walk by everyone, and as soon as he hooked the corner Montel 's voice would drop and you knew he was bout to call in the AC-130 on the toilet bowl. Now this act by itself is pretty hilarious, but homeboy took it to new levels.

-One day he takes the office out to lunch at Fridays, he goes to the bathroom, 10 seconds after he leaves the table the music in the restaurant cuts off mid song and "This How we Do it" comes on the stereo. Apparently he knew the owner and had been setting it up

-Late night flight back to DC from a conference in Vegas, him and like 5 other people from the office. 12 am at night, plane is dark and everyone is sleeping. You hear the someone get up walk through the cabin, open the bathroom door and "This is How We Do it" blast for like 5 seconds before he enters.

-When people go out to lunch they usually hit the bathroom before going back to their workstations. Homeboy would hide out in the stall, wait for the bathroom to get packed. And all of the sudden you would hear "This is How We Do It" coming from a stall. Followed by a fart or long "Arrrrrrrgggg ahhhhhhhhhh"

-One time at the X-Mas party he got a cheap cell phone and put in the women's bathroom. Changed the ringtone, and would call it whenever he saw a ton of girl heading for the restroom. Dem bishes would be sprinting outta thee as soon as Montel's voice dropped. Took dem a entire hour to catch on too.

He was a middle aged white dude too, his troll game was off the chain.

LOL I'm on the throne too.

not really a crazy story but, I used to work at a private golf course..It was pretty amazing, cutting grass in the morning, all alone with amazing scenery..always used to blaze at work which made it even 
pimp.gif
 We also got free golf everyday..It was amazing how there are lots of places to light one up where you can keep an eye out for the supervisor, and don't gotta worry bout the smell because it's outside.. My favourite one was when i was cutting the black tees for hole 6, and this hole's black tee is very elevated with amazing views and what not, and so after lighting one up at the black tee, I just enjoyed the nature up there for 5 minutes before cutting the tee, and a hawk just started flying, being free...I was so amazed lol, it helped that I was lit as f***...A tear almost fell on hole 6th black tee that day..

Back
Top Bottom