Crazy stories from your job.

A while ago in a different department.. some new chick got hired and was in an entry level job like me.

She got a promotion after like 3 months there. Some of us there had been fighting for promotions for a few years now. She walks in and gets one.

4 months later, another promotion. How? She was still training. Entire department upset, people stay quiet tho cause it’s a business environment.

She gets promoted to manager in under a year. No bs. Had no idea about half the jobs in the department, becomes a manager.

Once she becomes manager, she spends time with the other managers and our director. They do dinners and whatnots. No big they always have.

I leave the department. Get a promotion elsewhere. Well, apparently she started hanging out with the director alone more. Like walks on breaks, running on lunches, etc. so rumors started that she was sleeping with the director and that’s how she got her promotions / job.

Flash forward a few years to a few days ago I’m having lunch with one of the bosses who also left that department a bit after me. She tells me that HR interviewed people because the rumors made their way to HR. (After I left) She says she confirmed everything.. told them they were smashin and all this.. wylin out at work in their cars on break. (Keep in mind this is a manager and director)
All the rumors, speculation, accusations.. solidified

nothing happened.:stoneface:
She’s still a manager.. he got a promotion. HR didn’t do **** and tons of employees got screwed outta promotions because she was suckin **** for her promotions. She’s still a manager who doesn’t know **** about her department lmao and I’m happy af I got out of that department.

Question,

Honest question.

Is what happened ILLEGAL or is it simply frowned upon?

Or maybe they wanted to let you (or whoever) know how much they made. :lol:

Nah. They weren't supposed to share that info. You could have forwarded their ID number and the same information would have been available without the financials.

I think I may have shared this already but at my old job my manager had just gotten a promotion to like gm or something like that but was going through a divorce at the time. They were swingers and that dude posted all kinds of videos of her on the hub with a bunch of different dudes with her full name and company we worked at. Needless to say she was gone about a week later

I think I may have shared this already but at my old job my manager had just gotten a promotion to like gm or something like that but was going through a divorce at the time. They were swingers and that dude posted all kinds of videos of her on the hub with a bunch of different dudes with her full name and company we worked at. Needless to say she was gone about a week later
A bucket list tick for me is randomly finding a coworker or someone I know on the hub or some random reddit thread.

Just for the wylin part of it all

This girl I went to HS with and knew actually became a cam girl and just recently started getting full videos like production style with “storylines” lmao

A bucket list tick for me is randomly finding a coworker or someone I know on the hub or some random reddit thread.

This girl I went to HS with and knew actually became a cam girl and just recently started getting full videos like production style with “storylines” lmao
1578084074135.gif

This girl I went to school with does happy ending massages. She’s a freak now post pictures of here sucking d and getting trains ran on her on Twitter lol.

I used to work for a call center for a major bank. I was showed a female ex coworker on Backpage. That’s how I found out about bp, actually. She was a sweet chick. Just had a baby. Then to see her in bathroom mirror with her **** in her hand and her tongue out talking about her “head game will make your toes curl...”, dad and kinda hot at the same time. :smh:

Now that I think about it, there was one thick joint when I worked at a call center where we found pics of her selling. She actually had a kid by another dude that worked there.

now that I think about it I don't have any crazy stories...just stories of me playing with the company ink a few times where it intertwined lol.

now that I think about it these females out here are nasty.
I approve of it tho.

female nurses and clerks
getting banged in the basement stairwell
by engineers
females workers coming in drunk
and sleeping on the floor
also one female worker getting threatened by another female worker
so the worker was feeling unsafe
so had to get walked to and from the parking garage by security
and had to move her desk out of the office to some other location in the building
was so bad the girl took the other girl to court :lol:
and they both still work here :lol:

Last edited:
I used to work for a call center for a major bank. I was showed a female ex coworker on Backpage. That’s how I found out about bp, actually. She was a sweet chick. Just had a baby. Then to see her in bathroom mirror with her **** in her hand and her tongue out talking about her “head game will make your toes curl...”, dad and kinda hot at the same time. :smh:
i remember when i worked for tsa
was this bad blasian female i worked with
kicked it with her a few times
didnt even smash
after i left maybe a few months later seen her on myred book.com
i was sooooo tempted to pay for the smash session
but decided against it
one of my biggest regrets :smh:

i remember when i worked for tsa
was this bad blasian female i worked with
kicked it with her a few times
didnt even smash
after i left maybe a few months later seen her on myred book.com
i was sooooo tempted to pay for the smash session
but decided against it
one of my biggest regrets :smh:
That probably would’ve been really awkward and ended in tears. Women would rather be a O than look like a O.

Back
Top Bottom