Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

I saw it last night...loved it. Absolutely loved it. Seeing him come out to Hail Mary reminded me of Tyson coming out to Ambitionz az a Ridah.

I cant remember but when I coulda swore when Adonis strarts his running scene and calls the bikers that a Meek mill song comes on and the bass line was dope what song was that? I dont think it was check and it fasho dont sound like Lord knows

somebody help me out

I cant remember but when I coulda swore when Adonis strarts his running scene and calls the bikers that a Meek mill song comes on and the bass line was dope what song was that? I dont think it was check and it fasho dont sound like Lord knows

somebody help me out

The training montage with the dirt bikes had me feeling like I could even hop in the ring
:lol:

i sprinted home from the movie theatre yelling at random cars on the street lmao

no lie, I ran 5 miles yesterday and another 5 this morning and I must've played this song the entire time :lol:

this movie was amazing 
pimp.gif

I was bored on my day of and saw it again.. still just as good the 2nd time around. A lot of times, more flaws or issues pop up on a second viewing, didn't really notice much I missed. A couple of nitpicky pieces of dialogue or maybe they could have done this or that, but the most minor of things and nothing worth complaining about.

The two obvious flaws in the movie for me were that she didn't say jawn right, and they only paid $9.95 for 2 cheesesteaks and two drinks.

Last edited:
The two obvious flaws in the movie for me were that she didn't say jawn right, and they only paid $9.95 for 2 cheesesteaks and two drinks.
I didn't see it but how did she say jawn wrong. It sounds how it looks. Or do you mean in the wrong context?

No lie, that took me right out of the movie BOTH TIMES.

I had to stop and think about how much of a deal that was.

I didn't see it but how did she say jawn wrong. It sounds how it looks. Or do you mean in the wrong context?

It's a Philly thing. It just didn't sound right when she said it.
Yeah I'm from Philly so I can't imagine how it was said wrong

It just didn't sound natural and she had like an NY accent when she said it, that's all

Last edited:
Just got back from watching, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The music was great, awesome fight scenes and it was surprisingly funny and emtional. The city was displayed prominently in this film, Rocky's restaurant is a block from where I live (Victor Cafe)

Caught it last night with my girl at a 9PM showing to my surprise the theater was PACKED on a Thursday night. This film is easily the best movie I've ever saw in theaters (not a big movie goer) from the dialogue, the clothes, the look, the music, the storyline, etc. Nothing felt forced or "Hollywood" at all. Easily one of the most organic and genuine films I've ever seen. The way this was shot was like nothing I've ever seen before me and my chick was literally asking each other like how did he do certain spots in the film just totally mind boggled with these fight scenes. Some older gentleman sat next to me and I assume he was some type of film critic due to the fact he had a notepad taking notes throughout the film and was just watching it in a different kind of way stood up at the end and gave it a huge round of applause (along with everyone else) usually I would deem that corny but due to how awesome this movie was I can totally see why some people thought that was necessary. Stallone should definitely win a Oscar for best supporting actor MBJ deserves a nod but he's not gonna win it considering his youth and what he is. It's just really good seeing a great young black actor who's out here flourishing and didn't ever have to tap dance in one of Tyler Perry's minstrel shows. Really excited for the next film(s)

Last edited:
:lol:  Yea I was wondering why ESPN was on her TV

Quite sure if you left home to follow a boxing career and your mom was disappointed and basically disowned you but still loves and cares for like a son she'll keep tabs on you by watching ESPN, browsing boxing websites, etc. The woman is Apollo Creeds former wife quite sure she knows a good deal about sporting news outlets. Don't see it any different than a parent going through a not talking to phase with their kids but constantly browsing their fb to see what their up to and OK

Back
Top Bottom