Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

No Rocky I can understand maybe but you need the Rocky score. That's probably my biggest nitpick

I loved the film. The boxing was on point and the real hero was Dame just like Killmonger was the real hero in BP. Tried to hype him up as a bad guy but Felix was a Bum and outside of da elbow the fight was clean.

That may be a wrap. By wrap I mean he’ll still act and have a career but your gonna lose that Disney bag and the major blockbuster roles aren’t gonna come

Creed 3 was dope... Now I'm questioning myself but this might be the best... The first one though was real good... Michael did his thing with his directing

Im watching now. Dame vs Felix just ended.

My question is......can that really happen?

I Like the movie so far but its really unbelievable that ol boy can be crowned champ off 1 match.

But i dont follow boxing. So i dont know the rules. Just seems really unbelievable to me.

**** happened too fast.

Damn bro ...... :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Had to pause it to keep from crying.

Last edited:
Im watching now. Dame vs Felix just ended.

My question is......can that really happen?

I Like the movie so far but its really unbelievable that ol boy can be crowned champ off 1 match.

But i dont follow boxing. So i dont know the rules. Just seems really unbelievable to me.

**** happened too fast.

Damn bro ...... :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Had to pause it to keep from crying.
I felt the tear ducts loosening when his mom was on her death bed.

I finally got around to watching it. I’d definitely say it’s a 7/10. I liked the Adonis/Dame back story. Wish we could’ve gotten more of it and not in the weird piece meal to final revelation at the end. It would’ve helped to reinforce why Adonis was helping Dame the way he did. And why wouldn’t have Adonis have apologized prior to the fight? I also miss the heart and motivation Sly Stallone provided.

I agree with some. Best $$$ option is to focus on the daughter. You could easily make it a story of her in the Olympics. And MBJ and Tessa wouldn’t have to be too old.

this needed Rocky for sure! He is the damn heart of the franchise.

Good movie. A lil to quick for him to be champ. I thought he was gonna go on a tear and build that ladder taking down boxers.

Crazy the Jordan is the older in irl. Lynch is only 33

Maaaaaaan l never got into Rocky so l never really had much interest in Creed. Finally got around to it today and it is incredible. So well done. Must've unlocked some hidden trauma in me bc l couldn't hold it together the last 10ish minutes. Can't wait to watch the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom