Cubicle Life : VOL: OFFICE SPACE (DRAMA, BEEF, STORIES, TALES, et. al) - Share your work life

Wait, if your lady cheats on you, why would you go after the side dude?

eyes.gif

Aww man..I got stories for days..

I've seen someone hav a bad phone call and then grab his trash can and kicked it like a field goal

I also prevented a girl from losing her job because she wanted to fight someone else right then and there..she said to my other coworker "meet me in the parking lot" LOLOL

RIP in peace.

Im currently seeing an employee at footlocker. She looks like she coud be a model doe, but shes cool.

Our entire company just went from standard office layout to open floor plan. Only a few folks have offices. Should be interesting.

Yeah man, stressful is an understatement but I was ready to man up if it was mine. I was ready with the hands for her husband tho. He didn't know where I lived so he'd have to come at me while I was at work.

I think the combo of his mom working in the same building and his wife still working there kept him away. Dudes a punk anyway..
That youthful reasoning :lol: Don't think it's sweet since nothing has happened to you yet. With all the information that's public, and what his wife probably told him about you to save her marriage, he knows exactlty where you live. He's still a threat to you, and it may be years until he brings that action...and for you to think your hands will be a factor smh. I've seen people loose their lives over this stuff.

Our entire company just went from standard office layout to open floor plan. Only a few folks have offices. Should be interesting.
It's better than cubes, much better. You'll be scared to use your phone though.

Yeah man, stressful is an understatement but I was ready to man up if it was mine. I was ready with the hands for her husband tho. He didn't know where I lived so he'd have to come at me while I was at work.

I think the combo of his mom working in the same building and his wife still working there kept him away. Dudes a punk anyway..
That youthful reasoning :lol: Don't think it's sweet since nothing has happened to you yet. With all the information that's public, and what his wife probably told him about you to save her marriage, he knows exactlty where you live. He's still a threat to you, and it may be years until he brings that action...and for you to think your hands will be a factor smh. I've seen people loose their lives over this stuff.

damn, son. you the husband?

damn, son. you the husband?
No I'm not the husband. But I see young guys get lured in by these unhappily married women and take the bait, only to end up seriously injured or killed by the husband while the wife remains married and continues her life.

It's a sad cycle.

No I'm not the husband. But I see young guys get lured in by these unhappily married women and take the bait, only to end up seriously injured or killed by the husband while the wife remains married and continues her life.

It's a sad cycle.

I was one of those guys. I was in my 20s and she was older than me by 11 years. They feed you this bs like they leaving they never do.

But I have smashed a few of my old co workers its an IT company with a call center easy pickings

The way all these people are going crazy with guns nowadays, y'all better be super careful messing with a married woman

dunno if this **** will ever get read but i go a few funny stories...

i started my first job at the age of 19, for a drafting firm, we mostly got our work from telecommunication companies. anyways we were a startup company with very few workers maybe 6 including myself and the boss man. alot of shady **** going down, like using cracked software even after i left about 7 years later and the company had become a multi million dollar company i come to find out that they still using that cracked software on 30+ computers 
laugh.gif
 i remember in the beginning it was pretty chill, boss man saying **** like how if we put in work that wed be compensated with better positions as the company grew... BS. this dude ended up being a little punk *****, only reason i stayed for so long was cuz it was in an office, which was better then being out in the sun sweating it up imo and was just using it as a stepping stone to get the job i currently have now. as the years passed dude showed his true colors... when recession hit about 2 years later it hit us hard cuz the majority of our work was coming from new build so we ended up getting layed off for a while... what was funny was he didn it over text 
roll.gif
he had hired some of his buddies by this time as well... one of my coworkers and i were the ones that were handling the majority of the work too, we would basically be working 16-18 hrs a day the previous year to handle all the work we had also working on saturdays and some times sundays. so when the recession hit us guess who didnt get laid off, yup all his buddies... the ones who were too dumb to figure out how to draft 
laugh.gif
 before this he had done some **** that was questionable but we brushed it off like whatever but after this situation we just lost all respect for him. all his dumbass friends have managing positions at his company now... it got so bad that i nearly KOed this foo while we were playing ball... never been so heated before in my life. i was gonna drop his ****** *** but then thought it through cuz hes the type of dude to call the cops. hes like 5'4 got that Napoleon thing going on.

in my new job though were handing them spillover work and QC their **** so the tables have kinda turned... now i get paid more then his buddies at managing levels, i have less responsibility, which means less stress, not to mention not having to work in such a toxic environment 
smokin.gif

i guess you could say hard work eventually paid off but man was it a ***** to get to where im at today.

Back
Top Bottom