Cubicle Life : VOL: OFFICE SPACE (DRAMA, BEEF, STORIES, TALES, et. al) - Share your work life

No I'm not the husband. But I see young guys get lured in by these unhappily married women and take the bait, only to end up seriously injured or killed by the husband while the wife remains married and continues her life.

It's a sad cycle.

I was one of those guys. I was in my 20s and she was older than me by 11 years. They feed you this bs like they leaving they never do.

But I have smashed a few of my old co workers its an IT company with a call center easy pickings

Yup, almost. Then seent her husband pop on my facebook suggested friends feed all of a sudden. Nope.

cubicle>open floor plan

i enjoy the privacy and i dont feel like seeing some people i dont care for

juggling two jobs working remotely from home. wake up and roll over to my desk at 6 am and end anywhere from 5 to 8 pm. I thought it would be easy, but it gets pretty intense. I still have 3 months of this, but making near 600$/day makes it more worthwhile. 

cubicle>open floor plan

i enjoy the privacy and i dont feel like seeing some people i dont care for

This... some old *** dude always peering over to see what were doing too... hopefully we move to a new area in the building and i get put opposite of that dude... acts like he knows everything and is probably one of the slowest workers :lol:

the handicapped bathroom is great for privacy, but shares a hallway with the women's bathroom...

very awkward if you encounter one of the women either coming in or leaving...

juggling two jobs working remotely from home. wake up and roll over to my desk at 6 am and end anywhere from 5 to 8 pm. I thought it would be easy, but it gets pretty intense. I still have 3 months of this, but making near 600$/day makes it more worthwhile. 
Man let me know if there hiring? looking for a second gig 

Can anyone recommend a monitor mirror? just moved to a new cube and I'm not trying to have my manager/coworkers come up behind me when im on NT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom