Curren$y is GARBAGE.

I mean, I hear you with that though. Curren$y when he was rapping with Wayne was starkly tougher, which I definitely miss sometimes (see below). But if you listen to Cee now, it's all about that chill %%@ mindset.

I mean, I hear you with that though. Curren$y when he was rapping with Wayne was starkly tougher, which I definitely miss sometimes (see below). But if you listen to Cee now, it's all about that chill %%@ mindset.

Originally Posted by bemcdangerous

Even if u hate on spitta musically, which would be corny, doods grind is nearly unmatched right now

SO ITS CORNY TO NOT LIKE SOMEBODY...OH OK

Originally Posted by bemcdangerous

Even if u hate on spitta musically, which would be corny, doods grind is nearly unmatched right now

SO ITS CORNY TO NOT LIKE SOMEBODY...OH OK

They $hook > Whatever the F u think is hot
laugh.gif

I'm glad there's a like him or hate him dichotomy for $pitta, that's why I like him more than Wiz. Mass appeal isn't always cool. I don't want my favorite artist making songs specifically for the women like Drake and Wiz and %+@%.  Most of those songs are !+$%$+' garbo.

I'm glad there's a like him or hate him dichotomy for $pitta, that's why I like him more than Wiz. Mass appeal isn't always cool. I don't want my favorite artist making songs specifically for the women like Drake and Wiz and %+@%.  Most of those songs are !+$%$+' garbo.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

He's got his lil niche but that's it
Yep. Son got a lil flow but some of yall be gassing him sometimes.

30+ year old ___ geeked & bragging off the latest hypebeast clothing and jordans. I guess...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

He's got his lil niche but that's it
Yep. Son got a lil flow but some of yall be gassing him sometimes.

30+ year old ___ geeked & bragging off the latest hypebeast clothing and jordans. I guess...

Back
Top Bottom