Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Curren$y bites a lot of rappers bars, on some "I'm not a writer, I'm a biter" steez.
Who doesn't????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The whole concept of "biting bars" is... somewhat laughable to me. 
It's 2011, people have been spitting for well over thirty years now. There's just going to be overlap. 

Not saying that legitimate biter $+++ doesn't go on but you make that accusation and you better have a damn case built
laugh.gif

But then again, I guess 9 times out of 10 when someone says that they're just spewing the first thing that pops into their head about a rapper they simply don't like. 

remember when a curren$y thread wouldn't go 2 pages on here.....now he got 14 pages of hate

pimp.gif
i aint ein mad....do ya thing cuhh....

remember when a curren$y thread wouldn't go 2 pages on here.....now he got 14 pages of hate

pimp.gif
i aint ein mad....do ya thing cuhh....

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Did anyone hear Curren$y's verse on Moon & Stars Remix with Big Krit and Killa Kyleon? that @#$%% is sum @#$% talkin bout tropicana juice and tang
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tang is a certain alcohol. 
Oh really? What alcohol?

I see what the problem is here.....we in here arguing with a bunch a ppl who never leave their computer/house.
262xo3s.jpg

Did anyone hear Curren$y's verse on Moon & Stars Remix with Big Krit and Killa Kyleon? that @#$%% is sum @#$% talkin bout tropicana juice and tang
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tang is a certain alcohol. 
Oh really? What alcohol?

I see what the problem is here.....we in here arguing with a bunch a ppl who never leave their computer/house.
262xo3s.jpg

Chill Internet tough guy. I have never heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. That's the silliest thing ever. I've been to a Curren$y show and seen his fans so that's why your statement makes me laugh
laugh.gif

Chill Internet tough guy. I have never heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. That's the silliest thing ever. I've been to a Curren$y show and seen his fans so that's why your statement makes me laugh
laugh.gif

Like dude said, everyone got their own opinion. But question for all the Curren$y translators out there...What was he talking bout on Scottie Pippen???

Freddie Gibbs verse > Curren$y's entire career

Like dude said, everyone got their own opinion. But question for all the Curren$y translators out there...What was he talking bout on Scottie Pippen???

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

dgk3188 wrote:
son. you trippin

listen to his flow and wordplay on this joint right here:'

Real *!%$+, lemme make it as clear as my windows,
No square shall enter in the circle of winners,
Hang time, Hand glide, Stir fried, +$*%@%-eyed, Shanghai,
Emotional luggage, nothin' of it, I don't check bags,
I just carry-on, leave that +%+$*$#+ in the past,
Fool is to serve like Wimbledon, Interior cinnamon,
the car that I'm sittin' in, Calm my bad nerves, I call her my Ritalin,

>

this. > anything wiz has/will ever put out.
if anything wiz bit spitta style and took it mainstream. look at wiz before, during, and after spitta...

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

dgk3188 wrote:
son. you trippin

listen to his flow and wordplay on this joint right here:'

Real *!%$+, lemme make it as clear as my windows,
No square shall enter in the circle of winners,
Hang time, Hand glide, Stir fried, +$*%@%-eyed, Shanghai,
Emotional luggage, nothin' of it, I don't check bags,
I just carry-on, leave that +%+$*$#+ in the past,
Fool is to serve like Wimbledon, Interior cinnamon,
the car that I'm sittin' in, Calm my bad nerves, I call her my Ritalin,

>

this. > anything wiz has/will ever put out.
if anything wiz bit spitta style and took it mainstream. look at wiz before, during, and after spitta...

laugh.gif

I've heard plenty of people that don't even listen to rap refer to it as tang....but since your out of the loop it's silly? ok or you just don't get out much.
I didn't know stating a fact came off as trying to be a "tough guy." 

And now you're trying to generalize me with the dudes of your city at a certain show....you just reaching now, that's what makes me laugh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've heard plenty of people that don't even listen to rap refer to it as tang....but since your out of the loop it's silly? ok or you just don't get out much.
I didn't know stating a fact came off as trying to be a "tough guy." 

And now you're trying to generalize me with the dudes of your city at a certain show....you just reaching now, that's what makes me laugh
laugh.gif

I've never ever ever ever heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. Must be a Dallas thing.

Oh well,

State of Texas as a whole > Dallas.

I've never ever ever ever heard anyone refer to Tanqueray as Tang. Must be a Dallas thing.

Oh well,

State of Texas as a whole > Dallas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you even name a Freddie Gibbs mixtape that goes hard from start to finish? (everybody and their mom knows he killed that "1" verse)

Carry on Farm Animal....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you even name a Freddie Gibbs mixtape that goes hard from start to finish? (everybody and their mom knows he killed that "1" verse)

Carry on Farm Animal....

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Curren$y bites a lot of rappers bars, on some "I'm not a writer, I'm a biter" steez.

Examples?
"If I showed you where I lived you would think I was hiding"
"I get %+$*$ with my father's features"

"If you ain't got no rims then don't get no wood grain steerin' wheel"

Those are the few I can remember off top, he has a bunch more.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Examples?
"If I showed you where I lived you would think I was hiding"
"I get %+$*$ with my father's features"

"If you ain't got no rims then don't get no wood grain steerin' wheel"

Those are the few I can remember off top, he has a bunch more.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on Farm Animal....
Str8 Killa No Filla. Gangsta Gibbs !*# > Spitta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on Farm Animal....
Str8 Killa No Filla. Gangsta Gibbs !*# > Spitta

Back
Top Bottom