Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Via Slickdeals:

ZAGG.com offers 50% off their invisibleSHIELD line of products. Apply code FEB4 in cart for the discount. Shipping is free on $29.98+ orders, otherwise it starts at $2.99.

Hmm...January-March purchases aren't supposed to get paid until May 15...the upcoming payment is for purchases made Oct-Dec.
I remember when I first opened up my eBates account they sent me a check a couple weeks later for the one purchase I had made.

Got my FTL bday coupon in the mail today. It's plastic like those cards they give you at the market. Ill scan it tomorrow. Heres the codes in the meantime

$10 off 50

CPFL3BA7 online
1101 instore

$25 off 100

CPFL3BA4 online
1102 instore

Good till 3/7/2013
How does this work? Does it exclude any shoes? Can I use it in stores, and if so do I just show them the code? Thanks.

You can use it online but not when it says excludes discounts. You can try giving them the code but they might prefer the actual scan.
Appreciate it. So I can just go up the the cashier and tell them I have a birthday coupon and tell them the code? Also will they work for the Kobe Pythons? Seems like people are saying they will use this code for the Pythons, but sites are saying excluded from discount. Try the stores?

online you def cannot use the FTL/Champs bday coup but just worked in store for me.  Like people said, its hit or miss.  I went to champs and manager said no coups until 2 wks after RD.  I walked over to FTL and they took it, no ?s asked.  $123 and change. 

online you def cannot use the FTL/Champs bday coup but just worked in store for me.  Like people said, its hit or miss.  I went to champs and manager said no coups until 2 wks after RD.  I walked over to FTL and they took it, no ?s asked.  $123 and change. 

thank you. REPPED +1

also it was the pythons I wanted to use it on. and you mentioned that after.

I just finished using the birthday code for the Phytons. $125 including tax, not too shabby. Although they did give me a bit of trouble because your suppose to present the matching VIP card. I just played dumb and the associate let it go. 

You can use it online but not when it says excludes discounts. You can try giving them the code but they might prefer the actual scan.

You actually can still use it online (even on "excluded products")... what happens is that the "excluded product" counts toward the total purchase. For example, say you want a shoe that is $125 but is excluded... that $125 still counts toward for the "$25 off of $100" on the coupon. You just have to get another item to be able to use the discount. Again, for example, if you got the $125 excluded pair of shoes and then got a pair of $25 shorts, the $25 shorts would get the discount applied to them... so, in essence, they would be free.

You can TRY to tell them the code, but it won't work for everybody.

LL

Sometimes they prefer this.

Just got some cashback from Ebates. :pimp:

Not much, but still. :lol:

Got my FTL bday coupon in the mail today. It's plastic like those cards they give you at the market. Ill scan it tomorrow. Heres the codes in the meantime

$10 off 50

CPFL3BA7 online
1101 instore

$25 off 100

CPFL3BA4 online
1102 instore

Good till 3/7/2013
can we get that scanned version? if not jus take a pic.

I just finished using the birthday code for the Phytons. $125 including tax, not too shabby. Although they did give me a bit of trouble because your suppose to present the matching VIP card. I just played dumb and the associate let it go. 
I just went to the store and tried to use this code but they were giving me a hard time about it. I don't personally have the birthday code myself, just found out on here this morning, took it to my local FTL and tried to use it when they rang me up. They said that they required a VIP card along with the coupon code...how did you get past this/what did you say?

I just went to the store and tried to use this code but they were giving me a hard time about it. I don't personally have the birthday code myself, just found out on here this morning, took it to my local FTL and tried to use it when they rang me up. They said that they required a VIP card along with the coupon code...how did you get past this/what did you say?

go to footlocker.com to sign up for a vip account. they should email you a vip account. print your vip card.

They did this to me one time and I just signed up on the spot. Put fake info because I didn't want the junk email/mail.

Back
Top Bottom