Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

My 2nd rebate is coming on the 15th!Anyone got their FootAction Birthday Coupon?

Come on fam :smh:

How many times BigJ505 gotta say "CHILL OUT ON THE REQUEST" before this thread gets locked up?

im not going to lock the thread. that's penalizing people that actually contribute and use it appropriately. just deleting comments and handing out infractions.

some people dont read or care.

im not going to lock the thread. that's penalizing people that actually contribute and use it appropriately. just deleting comments and handing out infractions.

some people dont read or care.
Sorry, I was really desperate.

Anyway, eBates is legit.

How would one use ebates with TWO releases? Is that even possible on NDC? I don't want to risk not getting what i want that day for 6% back, but if thats the case i'll just use it when its something i can get with ease

How would one use ebates with TWO releases? Is that even possible on NDC? I don't want to risk not getting what i want that day for 6% back, but if thats the case i'll just use it when its something i can get with ease
For eBates you just have to go whichever webpage through the eBates site. Once that happens a tracking ticket is created so whatever purchases you make are noted.

Does anyone know if I can reprint my FTL Birthday coupon and use it again? I bought some Cool Grey 9s yesterday and I was thinking of going to a different FTL to pick up some Kamikazes they have. It had my VIP number so I wonder if they ring it up it'll show my VIP acct used that promo already. Anyone have experience with this?

Does anyone know if I can reprint my FTL Birthday coupon and use it again? I bought some Cool Grey 9s yesterday and I was thinking of going to a different FTL to pick up some Kamikazes they have. It had my VIP number so I wonder if they ring it up it'll show my VIP acct used that promo already. Anyone have experience with this?

Yeah you should be fine. I used one last week on the Kobe Pythons and I used one yesterday the Lebron Homes for my boy. Same FTL by the way :lol:

For eBates you just have to go whichever webpage through the eBates site. Once that happens a tracking ticket is created so whatever purchases you make are noted.

Open up NDC through Ebates in two different windows. You should have two tracking ticket numbers then your good to go.

Here's a trick I've learned while using Ebates.

If you forget to use Ebates while placing an order, just finish your order and when your done immeadately go on Ebates and open up a ticket for the store you just purchased from. Wait a couple days until you receive your order, then go back on Ebates, click "customer care" and then "Where's my Cash Back?" Enter the store name/date and then that ticket number you opened on your purchase date will pop up. Fill out the rest of the required fields. Lastly, Copy + Paste your order confirmation below and you will receive an email back from Ebates saying your cash back has been updated. :smokin

EDIT: I just did it right now for my bred 11's that I ordered from FNL on Tuesday. Email from Ebates came back in 1 min with the update. Add another $9.25 to the account :lol:

Last edited:
Open up NDC through Ebates in two different windows. You should have two tracking ticket numbers then your good to go.

Here's a trick I've learned while using Ebates.

If you forget to use Ebates while placing an order, just finish your order and when your done immeadately go on Ebates and open up a ticket for the store you just purchased from. Wait a couple days until you receive your order, then go back on Ebates, click "customer care" and then "Where's my Cash Back?" Enter the store name/date and then that ticket number you opened on your purchase date will pop up. Fill out the rest of the required fields. Lastly, Copy + Paste your order confirmation below and you will receive an email back from Ebates saying your cash back has been updated. :smokin

EDIT: I just did it right now for my bred 11's that I ordered from FNL on Tuesday. Email from Ebates came back in 1 min with the update. Add another $9.25 to the account :lol:

I'm new to ebates sorry for the stupid question but how do you open the ticket?

Look up the store on Ebates and click the link through them to access the store. It should say tracking ticket opened followed by some random numbers.

Yeah you should be fine. I used one last week on the Kobe Pythons and I used one yesterday the Lebron Homes for my boy. Same FTL by the way :lol:

Thanks Cap! Didnt get a chance to pick up the kamikazes yet but did get some running shoes for my chick at lady footlocker and worked flawlessly

wow, i did the ebates trick because i forgot to go through them when i bought the 88 3's...  i purchased them with a WC reward AND a gift card and I paid roughly around $160 or something like that, but they credited my cash back based on the full retail price ($200)!!

wow, i did the ebates trick because i forgot to go through them when i bought the 88 3's...  i purchased them with a WC reward AND a gift card and I paid roughly around $160 or something like that, but they credited my cash back based on the full retail price ($200)!!

Ive also noticed Ebates goes by the Subtotal not the final price. With my WC & EBATES cashback my Bred 11s came out to $164.23 shipped. :smokin

Karmaloop
$20 OFF + Free Shipping on orders over $99
Free Shipping on orders over $49
*Free flat rate shipping for US and Canada only. Int'l gets $8 off.

USE CODE: DEDPREZ
& USE REPCODE: 20PERCENTOFF

http://eastbay.com

20% off

IPEB3246

20% OFF
YOUR ORDER OF $99 OR MORE*

To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code IPEB3246 at checkout. Promo Code box is located in Step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" in red type on the product's description page. Offer expires 2/19/2013 (11:59 pm CT).

Back
Top Bottom