Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

25% off orders of $100+ and free shipping on regular priced items from onlineshoes.com with code GET4PRES
Also for onlineshoes.com, $20 off $90 and free shipping with code GETFEB20

I am about to cop some Clarks from there. They are legit and you can use Ebates with them as well.

Call them about a recent limited release you may have purchased (that you know they won't have a replacement for).  Tell them your dissatisfied with the quality and you want to exchange...If all goes well, they will provide you some type of credit, percentage, giftcard, etc...

^Bad idea bro^

It's dudes like you who are always trying to take advantage of companies
and ruin it for everyone else. Plus it's fraud.

Nike has a liberal policy to reimburse consumers when they have a REAL problem or a bad experience.
Now, if they get hundreds or thousands of calls in a few weeks they will surely stop this practice.

Yeah, probably won't got there with Nike -- they've helped me out a few times and would hate to lose that privilege for when I really need it.

I jus signed up for ebates today... I made a purchase on ebay for 250 $.. and 2 weeks ago for the 88s on FNL.com.. is it possible to get cash back from those two transactions!??? Thanks in advance

^Bad idea bro^

It's dudes like you who are always trying to take advantage of companies
and ruin it for everyone else. Plus it's fraud.

Nike has a liberal policy to reimburse consumers when they have a REAL problem or a bad experience.
Now, if they get hundreds or thousands of calls in a few weeks they will surely stop this practice.

I tried this not because I wanted to take advantage but my shoe did come riped a little. It was a limited shoe too. They said I have to deal with the store I bought it from even if its Nike town.

so it doesnt work and i chatted with 4 different reps.

expires 2/21/13​

Last edited:
I jus signed up for ebates today... I made a purchase on ebay for 250 $.. and 2 weeks ago for the 88s on FNL.com.. is it possible to get cash back from those two transactions!??? Thanks in advance

No, you can't get credit for purchases unless you go through their link (thats how they get paid, so they can pay you).

Footlocker $25 off on orders $100 or more

[font=Arial, sans-serif]CPFL3BA4[/font]

Last edited:
Just curious. How often does NDC do those clearance discount codes? Is it a holiday thing or every few months?

KARMALOOP.COM 26% Off & Free Shipping on orders $75 or more

Combine RepCode: ISRAEL  & PromoCode: WSHH2013

******* eBates isn't honoring my purchases again.

I've noticed a pattern, they always honor small purchases with no questions, but when it comes to purchases that are more than $100. They give out ******** EXCUSES.

Now this is what they said.
Thank you for your patience while we looked into this matter for you. After researching your order, it has been determined by Foot Action that this order was initially driven by their newsletter/store mailing and not Ebates. As a result, Ebates has earned no commission for this sale and Cash Back cannot be awarded.

When using Ebates it is crucial that you do not link to the store using any other means, as you may inadvertently be transferring credit for you order to a source other than Ebates. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I am 100% sure that I used eBates on this order. I have a toolbar installed and I still click it to make sure that every order is accounted for. I understand that I won't be getting cash backs on orders that I used coupons on, but this is unacceptable. I didn't use any coupon nor click on any mailing crap.

Last edited:
I don't use the toolbar. I ALWAYS go through the Ebates website just to be safe... Nothing really else you can do fam.

Once I add my purchases to a cart, I go to Ebates in a seperate browser tab and then navigate back to that site... click on my cart and checkout.  Hasn't failed me yet, even with "twitter link only" releases. 

I guess it is possible the browser you use might not play well with the Ebates tracking tickets, but Google Chrome and IE8 haven't caused any problems for me.

Back
Top Bottom