Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Lol I saw his other post too. Dude must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Can't argue with people like that.

have to use the link through the email. http://www.sportsauthority.com/home...ME:TSA_20131101_25%_OFF_ASI:ASpot:1755570&mte

Last edited:
I know guys think im being difficult but if we can cut the clutter then we can actually see the coupons we are looking for ie the bday coupon 3 pages back may be 1 page back.
No doubt lol we did fill up at least a page with the LIDS flash sale oops,

i just posted to someone else that the code was 1-3 pages back also

hell is you look to the right of the screen you can see recent images, which the only pics that get posted here are coupons and you can see if one is there

^^^ recent images is only for the desktop site tho so people cant see that feature on mobile. maybe the devs will update mobile one day but for now, we cant assume that everyone is seeing the full site.

^^^ recent images is only for the desktop site tho so people cant see that feature on mobile. maybe the devs will update mobile one day but for now, we cant assume that everyone is seeing the full site.
Oh yeah true, idk why I didnt even think of that cuz im on mobile myself 90% of the time

QUICK QUESTION:

When they say that an Item like the Lebron XI or KD VI are "Excluded From Discount" on Footlocker.com..... does that mean the Birthday Discount as well?

I've also seen other say that they'll use the Birthday Discount Code on new Lebron XI Releases coming up... so does this Exclusion Not Apply in Person?

SORT OF CONFUSED...

QUICK QUESTION:

When they say that an Item like the Lebron XI or KD VI are "Excluded From Discount" on Footlocker.com..... does that mean the Birthday Discount as well?

I've also seen other say that they'll use the Birthday Discount Code on new Lebron XI Releases coming up... so does this Exclusion Not Apply in Person?

SORT OF CONFUSED...
When items are excluded from discount that simply means you can not discount that particular item, you can still use that coupon on that order for another item, if your total (before tax & shipping) reaches the discount threshold.

Ex:
Laneys released this weekend, exlcuded from discount, your total is $170 .. you can take the bday coupon and apply the $25 off to another item (thats not exluded) because youve reached the $100 mark. So you add a shirt that is $21.99 you get the tshirt for free because of the $25 off but you still pay the $170

For the people using the coupon in person and getting discounts, that all depends on who is working the store that day and allows you to use it. Theyre not suppose to but many managers/employees have allowed it. Im sure thats because there isnt many people taking advantage of it in that one store. If they were to get 10 people every release trying to do that they wouldnt allow im sure.

QUICK QUESTION:

SORT OF CONFUSED...

easiest way is to try the website to see if it works.
all posts saying they used their bday coupon is for in-store purposes.
you can, however, add an item on top of the non-discountable total and use the discount on said item ie 200 for brons + 25 for tee - 25 promo code = free tee.

QUICK QUESTION:

SORT OF CONFUSED...
When items are excluded from discount that simply means you can not discount that particular item, you can still use that coupon on that order for another item, if your total (before tax & shipping) reaches the discount threshold.

Ex:
Laneys released this weekend, exlcuded from discount, your total is $170 .. you can take the bday coupon and apply the $25 off to another item (thats not exluded) because youve reached the $100 mark. So you add a shirt that is $21.99 you get the tshirt for free because of the $25 off but you still pay the $170

For the people using the coupon in person and getting discounts, that all depends on who is working the store that day and allows you to use it. Theyre not suppose to but many managers/employees have allowed it. Im sure thats because there isnt many people taking advantage of it in that one store. If they were to get 10 people every release trying to do that they wouldnt allow im sure.

I do these every time I buy a release from FTL.... Use it on either shirt, shorts, socks, sale items.

I do these every time I buy a release from FTL.... Use it on either shirt, shorts, socks, sale items.
Yeah me too (whenever i do use ftl and co)

I have about 5 or 6 free tees, grabbed a few pair of shorts of it too .. only way of scoring stuff off them since they changed the VIP system

you can, however, add an item on top of the non-discountable total and use the discount on said item ie 200 for brons + 25 for tee - 25 promo code = free tee.

QUICK QUESTION:

SORT OF CONFUSED...

Ex:

THANKS GUYS!

Just Needed some Clarity before I end up Salty In-Store in a couple weeks. Lol

Both Repped. As Usual. 
nthat.gif

^^^ in-store coupons aren't guaranteed. it varies from store to store. manager to manager. I usually keep one on me when I hit the mall in case I see something I didn't expect to see.

Nike jist sent out this email ..

FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS INCLUDING NIKEID (expires 12/23)

CODE: JUSTDOIT

Last edited:

D**ks sporting goods sale starts tomorrow. Hopefully it works on the Lebron XIs like last weeks sale($20 off orders over $100).

Back
Top Bottom