Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Yeah i was wanting to know where for $119 lol cuz i went to go grab a pair but got like $140 i think lol

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
2013_11_10_email_hotdeals2.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table]

ehh only select items on JJ, wanted to get my son a pair of adidas ss and myself a pair but code didnt apply
thanks anyways famb

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]PHONE: 1.877.GO.KARMA
        [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NEW[/td][td]MEN'S[/td][td]WOMEN'S[/td][td]HOME & TECH[/td][td]SALE[/td][td]BLOG[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]* - Code cannot be used towards taxes, tariffs, or shipping and handling charges. Offer applicable to Karmaloop and Miss KL orders. US Free Flat Rate Shipping. $8 Off International Shipping. Certain restrictions apply. Offer expires onNovember 11, 2013.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]INFORMATION[/h3]
ABOUT KARMALOOP

GET OUR APPS

CONTACT US
[/td][td][h3]NETWORK[/h3]
REP TEAM

AFFILIATES

PLNDR
[/td][td][h3]HELP[/h3]
HELP CENTER

SHIPPING
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
If you have any questions, please contact us at questions@karmaloop.com  or 877-GO-KARMA  (877-465-2762)
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]This email was sent to 88.j

To ensure you receive our emails, please add thelatest@emails.karmaloop.com  to your address book. 
You are receiving this message because you have signed up at Karmaloop.com to receive our email communications
If you wish to leave this mailing, you can Unsubscribe here

This email was sent by: Karmaloop Inc.
334 Boylston Street, Suite 500 Boston, MA, 02116, USA 
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Karmaloop
31% off + Free Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $75!
Use Promo Code: WKND30
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

BrickHarbor
21% off + Free Shipping on orders over $100
Use Promo Code: BHNOV
& Rep Code: 20PERCENTOFF

Last edited:
Does anyone knows what will happen if I used the birthday coupon for a free shirt, but they run out of stock of the sneakers I bought. Will they cancel the whole order or will the cancel the shoes and charge me $20 for the short?

I want to know the same thing. I just ordered KD V splatters with a birthday coupon to get a shirt for free. It came out to be 115 shipped no tax. I was suprised because i thought over 110 meant tax in NY.

Question fellas, are you able to use a bday coupon on shoes that are marked down in-store? Example seen some SH Kobe's in the kobe thread that I happened to be in the area for 150, good price no doubt but nothing wrong with cheaper lol

Question fellas, are you able to use a bday coupon on shoes that are marked down in-store? Example seen some SH Kobe's in the kobe thread that I happened to be in the area for 150, good price no doubt but nothing wrong with cheaper lol

Yes.

What store? I want to stock locate them :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom