Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Does Footlocker still give VIP Rewards for online orders?

I get them on the bottom of my receipt, but I don't remember getting anything for any online orders since they started doing it on the bottom of receipts.
I get an email a few days after my FTL order ships with a VIP coupon code. 

86TVs.jpg

http://www.pys.com/

Anyone have any idea how this "BAIT" brand fits, shirt wise? Like a few of their designs

Anyone have any idea how this "BAIT" brand fits, shirt wise? Like a few of their designs

I have a couple of the Street Fighter ltd shirts and they fit true-to-small. I'm a weird shaped dude, tho (5'10" & broad, not necessarily fat but just wide) and the larges fit me well if a little snug, and just a bit long.

If your normal or thin, true will be fine. If you're bigger you may want to size up. If you're wide and short... well, good luck

I have a couple of the Street Fighter ltd shirts and they fit true-to-small. I'm a weird shaped dude, tho (5'10" & broad, not necessarily fat but just wide) and the larges fit me well if a little snug, and just a bit long.

If your normal or thin, true will be fine. If you're bigger you may want to size up. If you're wide and short... well, good luck

Thanks for the response!

Their return policy sounds wild, contemplating not risking it :lol:

DopeFactory is a sham, I ordered the Lebron Christmas X for around $94 shipped and they cancelled. The ordered some Nike 180 qs and they did the same thing. Has anyone ever had an order completed. 

DopeFactory is a sham, I ordered the Lebron Christmas X for around $94 shipped and they cancelled. The ordered some Nike 180 qs and they did the same thing. Has anyone ever had an order completed. 

DF is legit BUT they are known to oversell.

I've gotten suede posites, taxis and a pair of Big Hurts there no problem at all (except the expected customs fee for the stuff over $200)

Hey guys been looking at this thread for a while now and thought i should start contributing a bit. There's some pretty good deals on Karmaloop using the code MINDONMONEY. Couple key items i saw were: zanerobe joggers, rustic dime joggers, vans new era (black) they had a few other colors as well and a converse combat boots. 

Last edited:
My bad I didn't see that...don't really come in here much. Why is that even not allowed?

Originally this thread was just for codes, wasn't really any conversations happening so if you got a new post notice you knew someone had posted a code. Now most members don't abide by the rules which are very clear on the front page. But to answer your question directly, everyone would start doing it and eventually people will stop looking in thinking it's just someone making a request.

I don't get why you can't make requests but you can talk about how certain company's clothes fit and what shoes you've ordered from certain stores :lol:

if there were request this whole thread would be one making it impossible to find coupons

I don't get why you can't make requests but you can talk about how certain company's clothes fit and what shoes you've ordered from certain stores :lol:
Because commenting on how things fit and your past experience with a certain store is actually helpful information to others who are considering buying something similar. Requests help no one...
NT is about contributing, not begging for handouts

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ the last dozen  or so posts being about no requests and a request coming in right after

I always use the "search thread" field at the top right corner ( well more like the middle top) of the page, then there is no need to ask

Last edited:
Anybody having trouble with the footaction b-day coupon code online?  Tried using it for this morning's releases but it said not valid for the current date.  Used the code from last month and I was getting the same thing, which is normal.

Code CP343BN3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom