Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

First, just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys do in this thread!!  Next, am I reading this correctly?  FNL is now excluding ALL NIKE/JORDAN products from coupon codes?  Went to buy a pair of Hyperrevs that ended up being excluded, which I thought was odd, so I decided to check the full list and this is what I got:

We promise we're not trying to be the bad guys but here are some items that coupons are currently excluded from. But hey! There are literally thousands of items that we carry so don't let these few products get you down.
  • All Nike Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories
  • All Brand Jordan Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories
  Wow!!  Is this something that just started in the new year?  Did we know this was coming?

Peace,

J

Matter of time since people abuse the discounts and bicker to customer services about what they think they're owed. It was a matter of time, people always abuse a good thing.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Well damn. And it's most certainly a recent thing, because i've used regular coupons for Jordan socks, shorts, and hoodies before from them. This is ridiculous man. Exactly what do they expect us to use those coupons on, when Nike, pretty much the most popular brand, is now completley off limits?! This really annoys me.

Last edited:
Wow that's a complete joke. Been waiting on my FNL $20 WC to arrive since November (still waiting) and now I basically can't even use it on anything

Wow that's a complete joke. Been waiting on my FNL $20 WC to arrive since November (still waiting) and now I basically can't even use it on anything

If by WC you mean the WInners Circle Rewards then that's not what this is for. Those can be used on anything. This is for those $10 and $20 coupons they send out every month or so to people in the Winners Circle Program. The Coupons are actually supposed to provide more of an incentive to shop at Finish Line, spend $200, and earn a $20 unlimited Reward. At least they were. :smh:

Hopefully that will stop all the fnl code talk in here and we can get back to posting codes.

Last edited:
If by WC you mean the WInners Circle Rewards then that's not what this is for. Those can be used on anything. This is for those $10 and $20 coupons they send out every month or so to people in the Winners Circle Program. The Coupons are actually supposed to provide more of an incentive to shop at Finish Line, spend $200, and earn a $20 unlimited Reward. At least they were. :smh:
Ohhh ok I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Well damn. And it's most certainly a recent thing, because i've used regular coupons for Jordan socks, shorts, and hoodies before from them. This is ridiculous man. Exactly what do they expect us to use those coupons on, when Nike, pretty much the most popular brand, is now completley off limits?! This really annoys me.
  It had to have started when the calendar turned.  I bought a pair of the black Hyperrevs just before Christmas, and the coupon worked with no problems.  Those were just the first 2 things.  That list was a mile long.  I saw a bunch of specific Adidas stuff, too.  But, as The7onius said, that's one more code that can be crossed off the list for this thread.  (sorry for continuing this discussion, homie)

Peace,

J

No more finishline for me then, Ill be a strictly footaction and champs guy, if I can't get it done on those two I guess it wasn't meant to be

There's probably better deals out there but here's 10 off 50 at ftl if anyone wants to use it. Bottom code is for online

Just an update on this.. I called customer service and got fed some information saying it's Corporate/Store Policy and they won't take it on Release day items. She said they only take "cash" options or credit card. I asked her why wouldn't they take store credit because it's still some form of payment. And also added in isn't it just as similar as a gift card?  She back tracked real fast on my gift card statement and never gave me a straight answer.. So basically I can only use my store credit on items that are still on the shelves after the first day.
If theyre going to be like that wouldnt you just be able to use the store credit to purchase a GC since the ***** consider it a different form of payment?

First, just wanted to say thanks for everything you guys do in this thread!!  Next, am I reading this correctly?  FNL is now excluding ALL NIKE/JORDAN products from coupon codes?  Went to buy a pair of Hyperrevs that ended up being excluded, which I thought was odd, so I decided to check the full list and this is what I got:

We promise we're not trying to be the bad guys but here are some items that coupons are currently excluded from. But hey! There are literally thousands of items that we carry so don't let these few products get you down.

• All Nike Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories
  • All Brand Jordan Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories
  Wow!!  Is this something that just started in the new year?  Did we know this was coming?
  Peace,
   J
I find this quite interesting considering I ONLY buy from FNL when I pull a disco code from THIS thread.
I bet I've picked up 30 pair from FNL, strictly b/c of this thread.
And that's ONLY Nike haha
Goodnight, FNL.
:nerd:

I find this quite interesting considering I ONLY buy from FNL when I pull a disco code from THIS thread.
I bet I've picked up 30 pair from FNL, strictly b/c of this thread.
And that's ONLY Nike haha
Goodnight, FNL.
:nerd:

Srs. If I look to buy from FNL its only because I have a WC and Coupon Code stacked. I don't pay retail for my shoes that come from FNL and this new policy just cost them a customer and the ability to move shoes that normally sit. Bad business move on their part.

Back
Top Bottom