Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Levis, ends today.

Last edited:
Act like admin? Because I rather let you know the rules of the room than report you? I thought we was all grown men here. If I thought I was a mod I would report anything I thought was wrong in my eyes, all I've done is post the info on the first page for people who may have overlooked it.

You're breaking the rules your self by cluttering the thread with your big brother tactics.

Requests and clarification are two different things.

Like I said, nothing personal but it gets annoying

I hardly post in here unless it's codes or just showing someone the rules, if you consider that cluttering so be it. I will flag instead of looking out for people.

Honestly, there is a fine line between clarification and just beating a dead horse.

To continue to rant and complain about something is OD and not needed in here. Go have a hissy fit somewhere else.

It makes finding COUPON codes really hard, especially for people that really just want to get the birthday coupon or so.

Thanks for the FNL coupon. Repped. Was able to use the coupon code and WC coupon to get some all black Nike shoes I needed. Saved me $30. 

Probably some exclusions but 20% off $100+ on adidas.com with code "SCORE". Tested it on some Rose 5's and it worked.

the $10 works, the $20 isn't. Is there a purchase i need to make.
buying apparel 

You need to spend at least $100 to use the $20 coupon.

I just tested both, and they both worked for me. There are a lot of exclusions, however, especially on Nike/Jordan products.

Last edited:
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h2]EXTRA 50% OFF
WHEN YOU USE CODE: EXTRA50[/h2]
Enjoy an extra 50% OFF all Bodega Vault Sale  goods when you use the code 'EXTRA50' at checkout - code is valid for this weekend only. Sales on all discounted products are final and there will be no price matching.

SHOP THE BODEGA VAULT NOW   
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I just googled promo codes and click into this thread in the last page, i don't see the rules sorry :frown:  I'll delete it

JIMMY JAZZ

25 CASH OFF 125
15 CASH OFF 100
10 CASH OFF 75

CODE: SAVEMOREX

EXPIRES: 1/26

I haven't checked sales or anything, but crooked tongues is going out of business, might wanna see what they have left

have u guys had trouble with coupons on fanatics? some reason my 5% wont go through
I'm not sure about Fanatics but store.nba.com has recently started to exclude almost all of the shoes I've tried to buy.  Also shop.wayofwade.com took away the ability to enter in promo codes completely.  All are run by the same company.  Looks like they're just getting really stingy with discounts.

Back
Top Bottom