Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Thanks guys for the feedbacks, repped yall...I know what to expect now when I return them in store, and I guess they probably wont do anything in store about the vip reward.

domvon domvon could you let me know their VIP hotline #, I will for sure to give them a buzz.

FootLocker VIP Customer Service: 800-991-4439

ubiqlife.com and packershoes.com are having some decent 4th of July sales on their site.

^^^^^ All of these are probably this weekend only, btw.

And reps to Gruppo Sportivo for the Bait code. Copped a sweatshirt for $27 w/ free shipping. They seem to have taken down their Robotech stuff, though, which is kinda irritating...

One more, thanks to NTer @SuperblyTRIFE in the ZX Flux thread:

15% off at Shoe Palace w/ code "4th15off"

(Jordan retros appear to be excluded, as you'd expect)

Last edited:
Finally, Kith was supposed to be having an online-only 40% off final sale today, but it's coming up as "Bad Gateway." You might wanna try it every once in a while just in case...

Link: http://kithnyc.com/collections/july-4

Code: "OneTimeOnly"

If I didn't already have a reason to hate KITH. I tried this all weakened and it never worked. I even sent an email and they wrote back today saying "sorry promoting is no longer valid". Duh, it never even worked. Don't support KITH

If I didn't already have a reason to hate KITH. I tried this all weakened and it never worked. I even sent an email and they wrote back today saying "sorry promoting is no longer valid". Duh, it never even worked. Don't support KITH

Yea this never worked. And I tried when I first got the email.

I can't use it bc i don't live in Portland but if someone else does at least try to oop me on something.

^ Adidas employee store not that cool, jerseys are full price and the store is tiny. You're not missing much

^ Adidas employee store not that cool, jerseys are full price and the store is tiny. You're not missing much
Last time I was there it was pretty legit. Picked up a yellow laker Kobe jersey and got the black crazy 1's for 60. I will say ive been there a few times and its been absolutely terrible. Sometimes its really good though. 

Back
Top Bottom