Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

this has probably been asked a million times before so sorry, but will Footlocker let me use a birthday coupon on the USA Kyries?

MrRebates.com giving you that 12% Cash Back on Nike.com.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to use an old bday coupon card that was actually sent to you? I found the one that FTL sent me for last year and I'm wondering if it'll work. I know the year before (2013) I used the one they sent me for my bday in February i was able to use in June. When they swiped the card it took. I'm wondering if it's still the case.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to use an old bday coupon card that was actually sent to you? I found the one that FTL sent me for last year and I'm wondering if it'll work. I know the year before (2013) I used the one they sent me for my bday in February i was able to use in June. When they swiped the card it took. I'm wondering if it's still the case.

Doubt it... They've changed the bday coupon system.

FTL 15% off $75 or more code EMFL57F2
FTA 15% off $75 or more code EM3457N2
Both codes expires 7/21

MrRebates is still at 12% for NDC and eBates just bumped up to 9%. Not a bad time to get some orders in. 

Hey all, I didn't want to start up a new thread on this because I only have 2 codes to give away, but I work at Life Time Fitness corporate office and can give out 2 discounted memberships if redeemed online before 7/31. You can't already be a member.

Message me if interested, I can email the offer. Details:

-$0 joining and add-on fees
-$10 off per month for individual, $20 off per month for couples/family memberships.
-Free $50 LT Buck$ to use on services, gear, etc.
-Access to many free group fitness classes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom