Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

TREAT15 for all your football and pizza needs. Courteousy of Papa J. Good till the 30th

Edit: make sure it's in all caps when you use it. It'll tell you it's invalid if you don't.

Last edited:
Just bought them pre-order 3m blacks from rrs. Must resist buying more from Adidas.com

Jimmy jazz

Last edited:
Just got another $20 WC code from FNL for no reason (not a birthday one like the last time I posted this).... so, watch your emails for something from FNL titled like "Here's $20. Why? Because you're awesome, that's why."

Just got another $20 WC code from FNL for no reason (not a birthday one like the last time I posted this).... so, watch your emails for something from FNL titled like "Here's $20. Why? Because you're awesome, that's why."

Not just me then. I randomly got the same email yesterday. They said the Reward had to be used before 11/25, but I checked the date on it (On the website and through the app) and it says it's good until 1/27/16. Haven't purchased anything from FNL in months, but hey i'm not complaining.

I just got one as well. Spoke with a store manager about cancellation of the former coupons and the exclusion of nike items; he said that it has significantly affected business (at his store). Hopefully the suits at Finishline get their collective ***** together and bring back those coupons.

I just got one as well. Spoke with a store manager about cancellation of the former coupons and the exclusion of nike items; he said that it has significantly affected business (at his store). Hopefully the suits at Finishline get their collective ***** together and bring back those coupons.

Bad for him, good for the company as a whole. That was truly the dumbest decision they could've made. :smh:

Yep, got the same fnl reward email too. Email says it expires on 11/25 but my rewards account says in January? Hope finishline gets the jordan xiii pe so I can use the $20 off.

Back
Top Bottom