Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

For the record... In reference to WC rewards at finish line.
As we all (most) know, they no longer mail the card, and only push thru the app and email now. Well I had a couple that I still had the card for and they expired on the 25th. I went to use them on the 24th and checked my app to see if they matched the ones in my wallet... They disappeared the day before expiring. Luckily, I still had the physical card so I got to use them. Had I not kept those I would've been screwed.

With that said, personal suggestion is maybe take a screen shot of each wc that his your app just in case they disappear prematurely. That's $20 (x2 in my case)! And relying on their database and technology isn't always the best idea.

Oh, and when I got that email for the free $20, I checked my app and there were two new ones. Anyone else get that lucky?

For the record... In reference to WC rewards at finish line.
As we all (most) know, they no longer mail the card, and only push thru the app and email now. Well I had a couple that I still had the card for and they expired on the 25th. I went to use them on the 24th and checked my app to see if they matched the ones in my wallet... They disappeared the day before expiring. Luckily, I still had the physical card so I got to use them. Had I not kept those I would've been screwed.

With that said, personal suggestion is maybe take a screen shot of each wc that his your app just in case they disappear prematurely. That's $20 (x2 in my case)! And relying on their database and technology isn't always the best idea.

Oh, and when I got that email for the free $20, I checked my app and there were two new ones. Anyone else get that lucky?

They still mail them. I got one last week.

Well, they're ending it soon then. As long as they still mail, I will keep them in my wallet

In this case, almost 3 weeks late. You should just subscribe to this topic so you'll see the updates; this thread doesn't seem to go to crazy post-wise, so it's not like it would be constantly flooding your inbox.

At the very least, always check around holidays for sales at stores, even the 'bs' holidays like Columbus Day & President's Day. Alost all of the big online retailers had 20-25% discounts in the 2 weeks surrounding Columbus Day this year.

In this case, almost 3 weeks late. You should just subscribe to this topic so you'll see the updates; this thread doesn't seem to go to crazy post-wise, so it's not like it would be constantly flooding your inbox.

At the very least, always check around holidays for sales at stores, even the 'bs' holidays like Columbus Day & President's Day. Alost all of the big online retailers had 20-25% discounts in the 2 weeks surrounding Columbus Day this year.

Yeah, just bad timing. I feel like I destroyed my flyknit frees on my run the other day (started pouring rain) and now looking to replace them...

If you are near a Nike Factory Store definitely check there. I went to a few two weeks back and they almost all had flyknit free's on the cheap.

Starting at 12:00pm EST LIDS has 40% off everything on the site if you use the code: FLASH

Flash Sale
Flash Sale Sitewide 40% off Orders of $50 or more. Online Only.

Online offer valid 11/3/15 11am-2pm & 7pm-10pm EST

Code - FLASH

Excludes, but not limited to:

2015 World Series Champ Products
Clearance
Nike Footwear
MLB Authentic Collection 59FIFTY Cap
MiLB Kids 59FIFTY Cap
MiLB AC 59FIFTY Cap
MLB Low Crown AC Performance 59FIFTY Cap
NFL 2015 Kids Sport Knit
NFL 2015 Classic Sport Knit
Melin brand
Gents brand
Jerseys (Apparel)
Player T-Shirts
Excludes All Regular Price Nike
NFL 2015 Sport Knit
NBA All White Lux Collection Cap
MLB Men's AC Training Jacket
MLB Men's AC Practice Pullover Shirt
MLB Men's AC Team Property Hoodie
MLB Men's AC Team Property T-Shirt
MLB Men's Commemorative Player T-Shirt
MLB Men's Cooperstown Player T-Shirt
MLB Men's Derek Jeter Pinstripe Player T-Shirt
NFL Women's Draft Him T-Shirt
NFL Women's Draft Me T-Shirt
MLB AC 9-11 Patch 59FIFTY Cap
NFL 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness 39THIRTY Cap
NFL 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness 59FIFTY Cap
NFL 2015 Breast Cancer Awareness Sport Knit
NFL 2015 Women's Breast Cancer Awareness 9TWENTY Cap
NFL 2015 Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Knit
NFL 2015 Salute to Service 39THIRTY Cap
NFL 2015 Salute to Service 59FIFTY Cap
NFL 2015 Salute to Service Knit
NFL 2015 Women's Salute to Service 9TWENTY Cap
NFL 2015 Women's Salute to Service Knit
MLB Lux Fishskin 9FIFTY Strapback Cap
MLB Lux Perforated 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
NBA HWC Lux Perforated 9FIFTY Snapback Cap
MLB Diamond Era 59FIFTY Cap
MLB Kids Diamond Era 59FIFTY Cap
MLB 2015 World Series AC Patch 59FIFTY Cap
MLB 2015 Youth World Series 59Fifty AC Patch 59FIFTY Cap
MLB 2015 World Series DE Patch 59FIFTY Cap
Star Wars Big Face 59FIFTY Cap
MLB Lux Chain 9FIFTY Strapback Cap
NFL Gold Collection On Field 39THIRTY Cap
NFL Gold Collection On Field 59FIFTY Cap
NFL Gold Collection Gray 9FIFTY Original Fit Snapback Cap
NFL Gold Collection Team Color Knit
NFL Women's Gold Collection 9FORTY Cap
NFL Womens Lace Up T-Shirt
Tennessee Volunteers Nike Product
Arizona St. adidas Product
Miami adidas Product
2015 Shamrock Series Product

That's a decent amount of exclusions for SITEWIDE (everything) sale

Last edited:

I should have read the fine print. I was about to rack up on some nba hwc bucket hats. Sale excludes clearance, smh

Last edited:
i forgot i used a fake birthday on my footlocker and account and i got a bday coupon.  i heard footlocker birthday coupons changed, how so?

Not sure if this counts as coupon code, but

Discover card offers 10% cash back if you use APPLE PAY in store. Includes Nike, champs, and footlocker.

They also offers 15% cash back on Nike.com if you login to discover.com and go through their link on their deal page.

Both deals I believe ends 12/31.

You will see the cash back after two billing cycle according to discover card.

Not sure if this counts as coupon code, but

Discover card offers 10% cash back if you use APPLE PAY in store. Includes Nike, champs, and footlocker.

They also offers 15% cash back on Nike.com if you login to discover.com and go through their link on their deal page.

Both deals I believe ends 12/31.

You will see the cash back after two billing cycle according to discover card.
don't forget 15% for ua.com and Finishline.com too

Back
Top Bottom