Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I would print it just in case. I had to go to the apple store and print one because the chick at FTL wouldn't take just looking at it on my phone.

the item is $199. How do you get it to use both codes, they both work on separately?

I just tested the Men's Nike Flyknit Air Max Running Shoes in the Black/Sail/Atomic Orange/Volt colorway style 620469-018 that is on sale for $199. I added the item to my cart. I then proceeded to the checkout page. I entered my NON Reward $20 coupon first in the "Coupon Only one discount per order." box. I hit apply and It went through. I then entered my $20 REWARD Winners Circle coupon in the "Redeem Your Winners Circle Rewards" box. I hit apply and It went through also. The grand total after tax and shipping was $178.27. Both coupons are shown as well as subtotal, tax, and shipping. I did this using my PC with the firefox browser. I didn't complete the checkout process (because I didn't want to actually order that shoe) so its possible later on there might be a glitch but as far as I can tell it works fine using both coupons together on that shoe.

Heated I missed that sweater... I copped the shorts when they first came out for like 60$...Got that link saved for any potential size restocks

the item is $199. How do you get it to use both codes, they both work on separately?

I just tested the Men's Nike Flyknit Air Max Running Shoes in the Black/Sail/Atomic Orange/Volt colorway style 620469-018 that is on sale for $199. I added the item to my cart. I then proceeded to the checkout page. I entered my NON Reward $20 coupon first in the "Coupon Only one discount per order." box. I hit apply and It went through. I then entered my $20 REWARD Winners Circle coupon in the "Redeem Your Winners Circle Rewards" box. I hit apply and It went through also. The grand total after tax and shipping was $178.27. Both coupons are shown as well as subtotal, tax, and shipping. I did this using my PC with the firefox browser. I didn't complete the checkout process (because I didn't want to actually order that shoe) so its possible later on there might be a glitch but as far as I can tell it works fine using both coupons together on that shoe.

Just tried this didn't work. Will try on phone tomorrow and see if I hopefully have success.

I don't know if someone has said this already, but this works for me every time I use a WC and coupon. You don't sign into your account, checkout as a guest. Fill everything out and enter the WC then coupon. It works for me on the computer every time. 

Never knew FNL was THIS bad with their website. Must really not want their customers reaping the rewards and better deals :smh: :smh:

I don't know if someone has said this already, but this works for me every time I use a WC and coupon. You don't sign into your account, checkout as a guest. Fill everything out and enter the WC then coupon. It works for me on the computer every time. 

Did this exactly. Still didnt work :/

^if a coupon doesnt work on FNL's site, just call them and place the order on the phone. Takes slightly longer but its the same exact thing. Their website just sucks.

FNL's customer service is actually pretty good. Every shoe I have bought from them, I have called them after and had rewards applied and $20 refunded per shoe, sometimes months after the purchase. Sometimes they even forget to ask me for a reward number and just refund the money without it and I'm left with $20 to spend on bs on the site or store.

^if a coupon doesnt work on FNL's site, just call them and place the order on the phone. Takes slightly longer but its the same exact thing. Their website just sucks.

FNL's customer service is actually pretty good. Every shoe I have bought from them, I have called them after and had rewards applied and $20 refunded per shoe, sometimes months after the purchase. Sometimes they even forget to ask me for a reward number and just refund the money without it and I'm left with $20 to spend on bs on the site or store.
Just called. Tried to get the Air Max 93 with the WC Coupon and a regular 15% off coupon. He told me the same thing "Cant apply two coupons on one order" what a *******..lol Owell looks like Ill just settle for the WC Coupon -_-

Just called. Tried to get the Air Max 93 with the WC Coupon and a regular 15% off coupon. He told me the same thing "Cant apply two coupons on one order" what a *******..lol Owell looks like Ill just settle for the WC Coupon -_-
That sucks. Dont know what to tell you. I tested both of my coupons on that shoe and they worked fine. Total price came to $91.79.

i get the same thing sometimes when im logged i but it works if you try as a guest then have them correct it after

20% off NDC promo code GOOO

USCS20P129027

Thanks for the code Sphinx25. Very generous of you to do when other guys are selling to codes on ebay for $20. Saved me $50 on id lebron xi.

I would have posted sooner, but I had to reset my password. Folks on here were already complaining about the coupon before I had even finished checking out and could post anything about using it. Sorry you had to put up with that crap. I rarely post anymore with all the negativity on these boards especially when I used to try to help people. I've had to get my account reset a few times over the years so I never remember the password, so if that makes me a lurker- so be it. There's so much info constantly put out these days its rare I can help anymore - very different from when I first started collected.

NikeTalk fam! anybody got that NikePromo Code they would like to share ! :D would greatly appriciate it ! PM me! thanks in advance !

i get the same thing sometimes when im logged i but it works if you try as a guest then have them correct it after

Well I already ordered them. Total was 105 and change. You think if I call them up I can prob get it cheaper? Or wishful thinking?

Fyi: I did check out as guest.

I have a 1 time use eastbay Gold 25% off (exclusions apply) that expires tonight. PM me and ill send it.

no min order. you may have to be a gold/plat member

EDIT - gone

Last edited:
I have a 1 time use eastbay Gold 25% off (exclusions apply) that expires tonight. PM me and ill send it.

no min order. you may have to be a gold/plat member

EDIT - gone

I'm not trying to get off topic but is the membership option worth it? I have thought about getting a platinum one for a while now but wanted to ask a person with experience.

MaxP_3 MaxP_3 - If you buy from eastbay frequently then I would say yes, its worth it especially if you don't have to pay sales tax like MD doesn't have to pay.

The free shipping alone makes it better than some options out there especially if you want to buy smaller items like t-shirts or socks. I had the Platinum membership year 1 and it was chill but I opted for the Gold since the main difference for me was 1 extra day shipping and paying $20 vs $40. I didn't use the coupon this time around because I honestly was finding better deals on other sites on the stuff that isn't excluded from discount so I figured id share the code before it expired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom