Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

ok so it does work for jordans on cityblue. im gonna make the assumption that if it worked for a jordan that released 2 days ago that itll work for any and all other Js on the site. eaaat fams, eaaaat!

Last edited:
ENDS TODAY!

ok so it does work for jordans on cityblue. im gonna make the assumption that if it worked for a jordan that released 2 days ago that itll work for any and all other Js on the site. eaaat fams, eaaaat!

133 looks good
As good as it can get under normal outlet situations

Won't beat F&F Royalty 4s $113
Won't beat my DFA 5s (lambskin) $100

But $133 really makes me want to buy!!

I doubt $133 for pure money is the lowest price available for this model! Ever

If it sells out $133 worth it
If it goes to outlet for $150, $133 worth it

What do you think, guys?
I only have a pair of 4s and never study the market

I just hope they honor that 30% code because I haven't got my invoice yet. Anyone know how long CB takes to ship?

I doubt $133 for pure money is the lowest price available for this model! Ever

If it sells out $133 worth it
If it goes to outlet for $150, $133 worth it

What do you think, guys?
I only have a pair of 4s and never study the market

Most retro J's going to the Outlets, in a FSR are discounted $10-20 off of retail. You get lucky with a F&F 30% then you could get a better price. I think we are all in agreement these will hit Outlets but the question is when. 30% off of retail two days after they released is a pretty good deal.

First time using City Blue
On my page it says email order only

How do I proceed to that "momma30" discount page? Thanks!
Place an order like the website instructions?

I guess unless you receive the email from City Blue, you cannot order?

I test put in random information for email order, it didn't add to cart or do anything.

Anybody has a link from the email I can use? Thanks

First time using City Blue
On my page it says email order only

How do I proceed to that "momma30" discount page? Thanks!
Place an order like the website instructions?
ya, fill all that out and they will send you an invoice with the momma30 already applied. it was a mothers day promo but they extended it through today. it is 11:38, so order now and i think youll get the promo still.

ya, fill all that out and they will send you an invoice with the momma30 already applied. it was a mothers day promo but they extended it through today. it is 11:38, so order now and i think youll get the promo still.

Great
I calculated
If it goes to outlet, $170, with 30% off luckily, plus tax is $128

Not even sure if this combo will happen
I have only seen once a crazy sale, Jordan 6 Maroon for $64 in Houston. Will not happen again

Ofc if Motorsports go to outlet and priced $120 or below I will buy it. Otherwise no deal lol

$133 isn't far off. Let me get a invoice then
Thanks

Last edited:
I just hope they honor that 30% code because I haven't got my invoice yet. Anyone know how long CB takes to ship?

They usually send an invoice same day or next day if they have you're size
Usually ship next business day
They use usps 2 day priority
So once usps gets it takes about 2 business days

adidas boost basketball shoes excluded. >:

Just tried.
Pure Money 4s are excluded!

adidas Crazy explosives high come out $70
Crazy explosives are Boost models!!

You probably meant signature shoes like DLillard, DRose, Harden? I would buy if they have JLin!

Yeah I will wait for them to drop low on eBay. I play basketball in AirMax 95 & Pure Boost anyways

Last edited:
Thx cityblue for the free shipping!
Screw you lapstone for charging me $10 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom