Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

You aren't giving much information about what the registration address has to be changed to/why it needs to be changed. I've never used that coupon before and I can't find any other info for it.

Well it was an old one that was thought to be expired. You need to change your ebay registration address to a South American address. Go back a few pages if you need more info

Currently ebates Nike is 1.5%
Waiting for 10% to be back up

Need some Air Max 97s

Sign up with Active Junky. Nike at 15% right now. They usually have better and consistent rates over the other sites.

Damn. Made a purchase. Got an email later showing just 3%. Checked it now and that's what it's at :frown:. Wonder if I can complain?

Damn. Made a purchase. Got an email later showing just 3%. Checked it now and that's what it's at :frown:. Wonder if I can complain?

I say get ready to return the item to outlet

I was looking earlier at Active Junky
What 15%? It's only 3%.

I am waiting for ebates to go back up 10% since I asked my sister to invite me to ebates. When I buy, I get $10, she get $10.

Damn. Made a purchase. Got an email later showing just 3%. Checked it now and that's what it's at :frown::. Wonder if I can complain?

It was at 15% for a few days when the NDC sale was going on. I guess when they confirm your order, they look at what the current % is and not when you placed the order? It happened to me few weeks ago, I placed the order when it was the higher % then when they confirmed the order it was the lower %. I plan to return that order lol. On the bright side, when you use a promo code, they give you the cash back on the total before the promo code.

Reactions: PJS
It was at 15% for a few days when the NDC sale was going on. I guess when they confirm your order, they look at what the current % is and not when you placed the order? It happened to me few weeks ago, I placed the order when it was the higher % then when they confirmed the order it was the lower %. I plan to return that order lol. On the bright side, when you use a promo code, they give you the cash back on the total before the promo code.
You can dispute it by email. I've done this a few times before.

Same as ebates?

I copped the NDC snkrs UNDFTD AM97

Want to try if I can get anything from

Same as ebates?

I copped the NDC snkrs UNDFTD AM97

Want to try if I can get anything from

Wasn't that release last week? You mean get cash back even though you didn't click through the cashback site at the time you placed the order? I'm not sure with active junky but if you didn't click through their website then they shouldn't have a record that you went through their site before you ordered from Nike.com to give you cashback.

There should be a cashback thread for this discussion lol

Reactions: PJS
Check your emails just reciveved a $50 coupon from eBay tried it on shoes and it wasn’t working tho smh

Roadrunnersports.com has $26 off of $75+. You don't need to be a VIP member to get this deal. Code is WELCOME26.

Back
Top Bottom