Screenshot_20200104-025240_eBay.jpg

I was getting ebay bucks almost weekly since August

Usually 10%, sometimes 8%

Though I haven’t gotten one in almost two weeks

I think I literally got a promo once a week since October until now

^gone forever

glad I double dipped on it before it was too late :lol:

I would have triple dipped if they hadn't pull the plug early

Does anyone know if Finish Line will price match their website? Everything sold out with their 50% and 70% off coupon codes but ok pretty sure my local has pairs that I want that were included.in those promotions.

Does anyone know if Finish Line will price match their website? Everything sold out with their 50% and 70% off coupon codes but ok pretty sure my local has pairs that I want that were included.in those promotions.

Everything should ring up properly in store even if they aren’t marked sale, I have run into the same situation in the past.

the prices should be the same in store and on the website. They should price match if they don’t. However, they will not price match to an online coupon. For example, let’s say a shoe is $150 marked down to $100. They should honor the $100 price.If online there is a 50% coupon, it’ll still be $100 in store, whereas it’d be $50 online.

anyone do the ebay buy three get one free deal?

coupons is supposed to be sent out today

I met the obligation and haven't received my coupon yet

if I don't get it by lunch time this will be me on my lunch break

A85EE9A1-1531-4A66-B19E-D81F7B85126D.png

Back
Top Bottom