CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

ok its been a few months since this all started - has anyones soles that were dyed started to yellow or darken?

i just picked up a pair of SJs and im thinking of doing it however i think the royal blue on the soles is a little darker than the originals he wore...anyone tried a lighter shade of blue like a carolina?

imma try this as soon as i get paid i wear the mess out of my all aniversity 11 cause i dont rock forces anymore so i hope this turns the sole back to a light blue shade

nice customs yall
got some piss yellow snakeskin 11's that i might have to try these on if i dont sell them

Originally Posted by Fifteen

ok its been a few months since this all started - has anyones soles that were dyed started to yellow or darken?

i just picked up a pair of SJs and im thinking of doing it however i think the royal blue on the soles is a little darker than the originals he wore...anyone tried a lighter shade of blue like a carolina?
I DID MINE W/O SEAGLOW AND MY SOLES HAVEN'T YELLOWED AT ALL

has anyone tried the idea a couple pages back......dyeing their oreos soles black?
i dont have a paint brush, you guys think that using an old toothbrush will do the job?

airpeters you have inspired me to pick up a pair of concords and dye em to look almost like hte OG concords!

so has anyone done any other colors besides the Royal Blue dye?

im thinking of getting a 2 pair of anniv. XIs and trying maybe Purple, Orange or Red with a black sockliner

do you guys think applying some waterproofer to the bottom would help or hurt the soles?

Originally Posted by cris77stan

so has anyone done any other colors besides the Royal Blue dye?

im thinking of getting a 2 pair of anniv. XIs and trying maybe Purple, Orange or Red with a black sockliner

do you guys think applying some waterproofer to the bottom would help or hurt the soles?

Please don't. That's going to ruin the shoes!

GottaBdaShoes good job great idea love it on the anniversary 11s even on the concords but i couldnt do it to the spacejams man @@$ im so mad the quality is so bad on jordans lately that comsumers have to resort to dying theyre soles omg i say we all go to Oregon and whoop someone at nike / jordan brands $@! or boycott the bad quality by not buying any retros so the prices plummet and they end up at marshalls for $30 smh 
mad.gif
mad.gif

GottaBdaShoes good ob great idea love it on the anniversary 11s even on the concords but i couldnt do it to the spacejams man %++ im so mad the quality is so bad on jordans lately that comsumers have to resort to dying theyre sole omg i say we all go to Oregon and whoop someone at nike / jordan brands #!# or boycott the bad quality by not buying any retros so the price plummets and they end up at marshalls for $30 smh

Originally Posted by brandonlovesjordans

GottaBdaShoes good ob great idea love it on the anniversary 11s even on the concords but i couldnt do it to the spacejams man %++ im so mad the quality is so bad on jordans lately that comsumers have to resort to dying theyre sole omg i say we all go to Oregon and whoop someone at nike / jordan brands #!# or boycott the bad quality by not buying any retros so the price plummets and they end up at marshalls for $30 smh

good luck with that. with all the hypebeasts now a days, Jordans are always going to sell...

man i want to do that to mine but affrad they can get mess up in other words i might shot my self in the foot lol

Back
Top Bottom