Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???
i am not an OG, so you dont need to be on my tip.

u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of reaching your viewing/post limit everyday by 4pm
only reason i hit the post limit is cuz ya moms aint been lettin me smash the past 2 days.

Things should be back to normal by tomorrow.
grin.gif

wow, a moms joke i havent heard one of those since 7th grade. What are you 14-15 maybe. Please step your insult game up you are on a level of a 5 year old.

She's a perfect 10 in the looks department, now if her personality matches her looks, then she's marriage material.

YO!
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.
same here but i would smash girl in op and you know you would too.

Agreed... with both quotes.

But you jigs is slipping on the photographs. I gotta present this chic (who I've posted before). I been wanting to e-get at her for a minute; Vol. Can IHit It Loser.

(note: She's considerably "thicker" than the first girl)

v4nec8.jpg
259g9yu.jpg
91dp4x.jpg

I don't know... wouldn't mind taking a face slap from those badboys.

DF!!!

ericberry14 wrote:

dunkairs wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

RellNye wrote:

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to
go.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???

i am not an OG, so you dont need to be on my tip.

u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of reaching your viewing/post limit everyday by 4pm

only reason i hit the post limit is cuz ya moms aint been lettin me smash the past 2 days.

Things should be back to normal by tomorrow.
grin.gif

*insert oh snap pic*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

same here but i would smash girl in op and you know you would too.

Agreed... with both quotes.

But you jigs is slipping on the photographs. I gotta present this chic (who I've posted before). I been wanting to e-get at her for a minute; Vol. Can I Hit It Loser.

(note: She's considerably "thicker" than the first girl)

v4nec8.jpg
259g9yu.jpg
91dp4x.jpg

I don't know... wouldn't mind taking a face slap from those badboys.

DF!!!

^^wait..just hold on now player!!! aint NOTHING wrong with "shorty 240"...i can dig it!!!....jugs make for better hugs..CHUUCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom