Cute + Thick = Good Thick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dunkairs

wow, a moms joke i havent heard one of those since 7th grade. What are you 14-15 maybe. Please step your insult game up you are on a level of a 5 year old.
fam i was expectin much better from you in the way of comebacks. That first shot at me was just so witty, i felt the pain from your verbal assaultin my soul.

ole lame *@! N. you old as %!+!, dont you have better things to do.

�u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of tryna come at me sideways. Be the bigger, more mature man.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

she looks familiar..hmm..

you already bagged?

nerd.gif

if so

mad.gif

ericberry14 wrote:

wow, a moms joke i havent heard one of those since 7th grade. What are you 14-15 maybe. Please step your insult game up you are on a level of a 5 year old.
fam i was expectin much better from you in the way of comebacks. That first shot at me was just so witty, i felt the pain from your verbal assault in my soul.

ole lame *@! N. you old as %!+!, dont you have better things to do.

�u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of tryna come at me sideways. Be the bigger, more mature man.

��You are right what am i doing arguing with a 15 year old. Im 27 with a house 2 cars and make over 100k a year there must be something wrong with me.

Let me know when u turn 18 move out of mommy and daddys house and grown some hair on your sack

��You are right what am i doing arguing with a 15 year old. Im 27 with a house 2 cars and make over 100k a year there must be something wrong with me.
fam you ever heard the saying "real killers dont talk"

just something for you to think about. If ya life is so wonderful then why do you feel the need to continue responding to my posts, are you not being fulfilledin your family life? Mom didnt love you enough? Dad never took an interest in you? Parents made you feel inferior? Your wife left you for someone else?

just let me know, i wanna help you. i really do.

Let me know when u turn 18 move out of mommy and daddys house and grown some hair on your sack

if you so grown why are you worried about other people? go spend some of that money or something...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.
same here but i would smash girl in op and you know you would too.

Agreed... with both quotes.

But you jigs is slipping on the photographs. I gotta present this chic (who I've posted before). I been wanting to e-get at her for a minute; Vol. Can I Hit It Loser.

(note: She's considerably "thicker" than the first girl)

v4nec8.jpg
259g9yu.jpg
91dp4x.jpg

I don't know... wouldn't mind taking a face slap from those badboys.

DF!!!

That girl is chunky, not thick.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

if you so grown why are you worried about other people? go spend some of that money or something...
dude is clearly lacking something in his life. im not sure what it is right now. But i am determined to get to the bottom of his issues.

like i said in my post above you

Real killers dont talk

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

dude is clearly lacking something in his life. im not sure what it is right now. But i am determined to get to the bottom of his issues.

like i said in my post above you

Real killers dont talk

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd wife that Ant.

But umm....

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif

I literally gasped when I saw that first woman.

just something for you to think about. If ya life is so wonderful then why do you feel the need to continue responding to my posts, are you not being fulfilled in your family life? Mom didnt love you enough? Dad never took an interest in you? Parents made you feel inferior? Your wife left you for someone else?

HA, your the one clearley missing any kind of friends or family. you so dedicated to posting on nt all day everday, how can you even have time for friends orfamily. Get off nt and go have a real life. Meet a girl/guy(whatever your into) make some offline friends to hang with and do whatever 14 year olds do.
Stop reaching your nt limit every day.
Dedication.jpg

get off the computer
last time replying to your remarks. so have a nice life

just something for you to think about. If ya life is so wonderful then why do you feel the need to continue responding to my posts, are you not being fulfilled in your family life? Mom didnt love you enough? Dad never took an interest in you? Parents made you feel inferior? Your wife left you for someone else?

HA, your the one clearley missing any kind of friends or family. you so dedicated to posting on nt all day everday, how can you even have time for friends or family. Get off nt and go have a real life. Meet a girl/guy(whatever your into) make some offline friends to hang with and do whatever 14 year olds do.

get off the computer
you know for someone who has such a great life with your 2 cars & house & 100k+ job, you seem very dissatisfied. Its funny how you claim ineed to make friends, but the way you lash out at me shows a lack of something in your life. Maybe its a nice woman, have you tried one of those. they arereally nice, now i know that you do enjoy some good ole anal penetration on the daily. But one of these days you should try out a woman, they really are athing of beauty. Just my lil tip for you.

HA, your the one clearley missing any kind of friends or family. you so dedicated to posting on nt all day everday, how can you even have time for friends or family. Get off nt and go have a real life. Meet a girl/guy(whatever your into) make some offline friends to hang with and do whatever 14 year olds do.

get off the computer
you know for someone who has such a great life with your 2 cars & house & 100k+ job, you seem very dissatisfied. Its funny how you claim i need to make friends, but the way you lash out at me shows a lack of something in your life. Maybe its a nice woman that you're missing, have you tried one of those. they are really nice, now i know that you do enjoy male on male sexual activities on the daily. But one of these days you should try out a woman, they really are a thing of beauty. Just my lil tip for you.

good luck
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom