D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

you people are rediculous, it has NOT been pushed back
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Why doesn't Baby J or JMadidas say something? Do they like to play with our emotions or something? Or is it because they can't say anything because of their jobs?

Quote:
Why doesn't Baby J or JMadidas say something? is it because of their jobs

you answered your own question. they do have jobs, they don't have time to post everytime a rumor pops up. relax people, the release is still a little under a month away. most stores won't even be getting their shipment for a couple of weeks. and even if they postpone the release again, then it wont be the end of the world.

im not worried about this release yet because it still seems far away. plus with eastbay carrying them, i see no reason to camp.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Quote:
Why doesn't Baby J or JMadidas say something? Do they like to play with our emotions or something?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. that sounds maddd G@Y

email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

Hahaha.....no h0m0? Dipset!

Seriously, all im concerned about is whether it's a general release or not. I know Baby J has reliable info and he said its general, but that was in f'in October. I live in Minnesota and the Finishline in the Mall of America said its going to be limited and theyre having a midnight release. They told me that less than a week ago. Why would they do that if JB told them it's a general? Im just sayin, SOMEBODY has to be wrong....

?...relax^
Ddues wildin over release dates, if u can get them now, u can get them later ...no?
so shut the front door*
Quote:
Chegito - If you wanna uy a sz. 13 pack I'll give you the VI's.
Good lookin out, H0yle....i'm wear 11.5-13 depending on whether for sport or casual. But i think i'm checking for 12s in the DMP. BUT, i may still b interested in that 13, especially if its pushed back. But if u find someone, then thats cool too. I'm just loving those VI's DAMN! ...so simple/suttle. The gold letters throw off the XI for me.
THANKS
THANKS J o19 also for that NY info, hope u post some good @#%$ soon.
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...SPRINT PHONE!

CheGTR---holla back at me for your size 12 DMP. I will split the pack with you. I live in PA/NJ, maybe we could even meet up.

Quote:
A store I know in NYC told me there getting the package but its pushed back to february. Can anyone verify that?
@#%$, Don't believe.

Quote:
Listen People My Local Finishline told Me that THEY WERE COMING OUT IN FEBUARY. I DONT NO HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT THATS WHAT THEY TOLD ME.
Lies, Str8 @#%$.

1/28/06 PERIOD.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

i hope that it is not pushed back any further....i had the dough in November, i have even more dough in January, and i have been waiting for this 2 drop for awhile now......i know it is just rumors.....can someone put this rumor 2 rest???????

I actually hope it is true because I ain't got the bread for it this month

email:drillest@tmail.com
aim:drsilleztone

^ chill you whlyin family, Too many dudes is waiting on this pack and if more people find out its gonna be crazy to get this pack like the Cool Grey 11s back in 01'.
- Big L

^^^^ they are a limited release my footaction i work at is only getting two of each size and some sizes were only getting 1 size like 13

so this was B1LLY HOYLE's quote fromthis thread

Quote:
Yeah they're not GR. Good luck everyone

well im not in panic mode yet, the release is still a couple weeks away. gonna have to wait for solid info. even if it's still limited, eastbay still gets some limited releases and hopefully we could still cop online.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

so......ummm will i be able to get em at Finish line or champs?

THE WHITE CASTLE OF THE SOUTH​

Quote:
Too many dudes is waiting on this pack and if more people find out its gonna be crazy to get this pack like the Cool Grey 11s back in 01'.

THATS EXACTLY WHY I WANT IT TO BE PUSHED BACK...... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
THATS EXACTLY WHY I WANT IT TO BE PUSHED BACK......
So you want to see chaos??? I don't want that. I want my pack and leave the store in one peace. Less Hype. More and more people find out it gets pushed back its going to be hell when it releases.
- Big L

Back
Top Bottom